A Lively-Colored Response to RE5 Being Racistcomments powered by Disqus
Posted on Thursday, August 2 2007 @ 12:42:42 Eastern
- I played Resident Evil 6 today and all the zombies had red necks. Where's my blog?
- Perhaps the black zombies should have been The Color Purple.
- If a zombie is about to eat me, I think that my primary concern is not: "The Impact on Subvarieties of Melanin in Zombie-Human Relations".
- I don't see what the big deal is. They're obviously African zombies, not African-American ones.
- The problem is definitely with Japan. I mean, the Japanese should know that whites and blacks are not as equal in America as they are there. It would set a bad example and that's so not Oprah.
- The only people that can claim video games to be racist are ugly alien humanoids before they're beautifully dead. You know, the good kind.
- Resident Evil 5 is not racist. It would be if the zombies were distracted by holograms of KFC.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
This is ESOTU gameplay trailer. (3:13)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Beautiful World of The Witcher. (2:26)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
Fish Man Island trailer. (1:32)
Echo of Soul
Echo of Soul launch trailer. (1:38)
WildStar Free-To-Play Announcement Trailer (2:11)
|More On GameRevolution|