A Lively-Colored Response to RE5 Being Racistcomments powered by Disqus
Posted on Thursday, August 2 2007 @ 12:42:42 PST
- I played Resident Evil 6 today and all the zombies had red necks. Where's my blog?
- Perhaps the black zombies should have been The Color Purple.
- If a zombie is about to eat me, I think that my primary concern is not: "The Impact on Subvarieties of Melanin in Zombie-Human Relations".
- I don't see what the big deal is. They're obviously African zombies, not African-American ones.
- The problem is definitely with Japan. I mean, the Japanese should know that whites and blacks are not as equal in America as they are there. It would set a bad example and that's so not Oprah.
- The only people that can claim video games to be racist are ugly alien humanoids before they're beautifully dead. You know, the good kind.
- Resident Evil 5 is not racist. It would be if the zombies were distracted by holograms of KFC.
Minecraft: Story Mode
Minecraft Story Mode Episode 1 FREE download trailer. (1:50)
Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter
Storm King\'s Thunder launch trailer. (1:18)
ARK: Survival Evolved
Patch 248 Procedurally Generated Maps, Kaprosuchus, Diplocaulus, Chalicotherium and more. (1:38)
Lady and the Painter trailer. (0:40)
Shadow Warrior 2
Behind the Schemes Flying Wild Hog. (16:19)
|More On GameRevolution|