The (not so) Awful Truthcomments powered by Disqus
Posted on Sunday, June 3 2007 @ 06:49:36 PST
OK, I thought I'd come clean about a few things here in my blog. These are things I haven't necessarily lied about in forums and such, but stuff I haven't been telling you about.
1. I am NOT one of the head people at Levels4You.com. I am only admin for the Unreal Tournament game sections. My username there is 'Duke'. You will know it's me as I always, always have my L4Y and GR avatars in sync.
2. Most of the games I've reviewed, I don't actually own.
3. I have yet to play any Starcraft title.
4. I am a bit of a modder. I've made 3 skins and a host of voicepacks. 1 voicepack and 1 skin for UT2004, some more voicepacks for the UT2004 mod Mars Wars and 2 skins for Serious Sam 2.
5. I have ADHD. Please note that I didn't write 'suffer from', because in all due fact I don't suffer because of it.
Well, that's all I have to share for now.
|More On GameRevolution|