Unlock Second Plane Colors:|
Beat each mission in normal difficulty with an S-rank to unlock the secondary
color for each fighter. By shooting down the aces you get the 3rd. You don't
need to pass the trial missions for the 2nd colors.
Different Colors-Ace Locations:
To unlock the different colors for the planes there is an ace placed in each mission
that you must find and shoot down. Here are the planes and locations for each
1. F-5 just north of the allied airbase
2. A-10 north of the enemy airbase
3. F-16 South of the second radar station(the westernmost one)
4. Mirage 2000 Northwest of the westernmost radar jamming plane
5. MIG-29 South of the far western pumping station on the map
6. F-14 North of the northenmost group of enemies on the map
7. TND-IDS North of the solar tower
8. F-18 after refueling during the mission the ace will appear
to the east of the main combat area
9. F-15C North of the center beach combat area
10. RF-01 Far upper northwest corner of the map, northwest of
the sub base
11. SU-35 The ace will appear with about 90 seconds left during
12. F-2 North of the stonhenge gun base
13. F-15E After clearing the radar balloons, enemy fighters will
appear, the ace is in the north east
14. F-22 Ace is in the north east of the map
15. EF-2000 Ace will be in the center of the map when the mission
starts (between the two southern combat zones)
16. F-117 Ace is located northwest of the westernmost combat zone
(Due to stealth sometimes hard to find, head 2 grids north and 1 west)
17. F-15A Ace is located in the far northwestern corner of the
map, past the city
18. S-37 The ace is located north of megalith.
The F-4 is available after completeing hard mode, the X-2 is available after
completing expert mode.
The aces are sometimes hard to see on the radar since you need to be close for
it to show up. When you do find them they will be red on the radar instead of
the usual enemy fighter colors of yellow or orange.
You can get secret modes by beating the game. Beat the game in any difficulty
to aquire Special Continue, Trial missions, FMV sequences, 36 musics from the
game, and be able to change the color of your aircraft.
Beat the game on normal and get an S rank for every mission to unlock all the
aircraft, including the X-02 Multirole fighter.
Beat the Trial Missions with all S ratings in order to unlock one of each aircrafts'
two alternate color schemes. Only the X-02 does not apply.
Each aircraft has a third color scheme as well, but these are harder to get.
You have to beat the enemy 'Aces' that are hidden throughout the missions. There
is at least one Ace per mission. They're hard to locate and don't show up on
radar until you get close, so it's best to use the Free Mission option to hunt
them down. Once you kill an Ace you only need to beat the mission beat. When
you check the shop you will see that the typer of aircraft the ace was flying
(ie. F-5, Su-35, etc.) will have a third color scheme unlocked, matching the
If you beat Expert, you will be awarded the Ace Difficulty, If you miss any
missions without getting S ranking, You won't have the X-02 for this setting!
Master Code (Must Be On)
Unlock All Aircraft
Unlock All Weapons
Extra Paint Schemes
Max Ammo A-10A
Max Ammo EF-2000
Max Ammo F-117A
Max Ammo F-14A
Max Ammo F-15 Active
Max Ammo F-15C
Max Ammo F-15E
Max Ammo F-16C
Max Ammo F-22A
Max Ammo F-2A
Max Ammo F-4E
Max Ammo F-5E
Max Ammo F/A-18C
Max Ammo MIG 29A
Max Ammo MIR-2000
Max Ammo R-M01
Max Ammo S-37A
Max Ammo SU-35
Max Ammo SU-37
Max Ammo TND-ID5
Max Ammo X-02
Thanks to Revolution readers Goose, MasterBardok and Prince B!