In order to unlock the side quest stages, you'll need to know which levels contain the lauded Treasure Maps. Check out the list below to see which levels hold these items.
- Naboo Invasion Level B1-6: The Treasure Map lies behind the slingshot platform.
- Naboo Invasion Level P1-8: You can locate the map all the way on the far right side of the stage.
- Escape to Tatooine Level B2-10: The Treasure Map is on the far right side of the level. It lies beyond the butte.
- Escape to Tatooine Level P2-6: Finding this map means you'll have to locate it to the far, far right of the stage.
Hidden boxes lie across ever level in the game. Eight boxes can be located throughout each.
- Naboo Invasion Level B1-4: The Bonus Box is high above the level, out of reach of any birds. Use Obi-Wan Kenobi to throw blocks toward it.
- Naboo Invasion Level B1-10: The Bonus Box is behind the slingshot platform. Use either Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi to detonate the nearby TNT.
- Naboo Invasion Level B1-12: The Bonus Box is high above the main structure. Yoda needs to bounce off the tops of the nearby trees before falling headlong into the box.
- Naboo Invasion Level B1-S2: The Bonus Box is in the water under the slingshot platform. Use R2-D2 to get into the water and zap the box.
Related: Angry Birds Star Wars II Characters
Tips and Tricks
- Tap Yoda once and he'll swing around in a frenzy, using his lightsaber to destroy everything. It's a great idea to save him for small, confined spaces, where he can do major damage.
- With Jar Jar Bird you can harness his tongue to grab objects, enemies or TNT boxes, and he'll maintain his grip until he crashes into something. He's excellent when it comes to latching onto an otherwise inaccessible TNT crate, as he can rip it out and send it flying into the stage - like an armada of enemy pigs in the distance.
- You can test premium characters in the game, which you can unlock by buying in-app or picking up Telepods figures in stores. Try before you buy.
- Along with general objects, there are secondary tools that can help you out, including catapults that shoot large, glowing purple spheres and magnets.
- The purple spheres are particularly helpful, as they can destroy pretty much everything they touch - even stone. To launch them you'll need to cut the string on the catapult, which you can do with a well-timed attack or push.
- Magnets work with metal platforms and objects. Try to jar them loose with your first bird, as they'll go flying around the stage - or hanging from a chain - and attract any metal nearby. This will help wipe out a number of enemies with ease, leaving you a secondary bird to finish the job.
- Try out the bonus levels that you'll unlock over the course of the game.