Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- North American version
- Memory Sprint Game: 1 stamp
- Change Maker Game: 2 stamps
- Word Blend Game: 3 stamps
- Access Brain Tips: 5 stamps
- Calendar Count Game: 6 stamps
- Stamp Designer: 8 stamps
- Math Recall Game: 10 stamps
- Choose Songs on Piano Player: 12 stamps
- Clock Spin Game: 16 stamps
- Piano Player Hard Mode: 18 stamps
- Sign Finder Hard Mode: 20 stamps
- Block Count Game: 22 stamps
- Math Recall Hard Mode: 24 stamps
- Block Count Hard Mode: 26 stamps
- International versions
- Block Count (Hard difficulty): Get 26 stamps.
- Calculate The Height (Hard difficulty): Attain a perfect 5/5 score.
- Calculate The Height: Get 22 stamps.
- Correct Change: Get 1 stamp.
- Days And Time: Get 6 stamps.
- Determine The Time: Get 16 stamps.
- Finish Position: Get 10 stamps.
- Masterpiece Recital (Hard difficulty): Attain a perfect 100 score.
- Memory Addition (Hard difficulty): Get 24 stamps or have a time under 40 seconds.
- Memory Addition: Get 3 stamps..
- Missing Symbols (Hard difficulty): Get 20 stamps.
- Select Song Masterpiece Recital: Get 14 stamps.
- Sign Finder (Hard difficulty): Attain a time of 17 seconds or less.
- Stamp Designer: Get 8 stamps.
- Sudoku (Advanced difficulty): Solve any Intermediate level puzzle in less than 15 minutes.
- Tips Option: Get 5 stamps.
- Word Blend (Hard difficulty): Get 12 stamps or score 100 points.
- World Blend: Get 2 stamps.
Control title screen
Say the following phrases at the title screen to change the Doctor's expression.
- Say "Cilantro" and he will make a unhappy face.
- Say "Pickled plum" and he will make a sour face.
- Say "Brain Age Two" to make his head swell.
- Say "Doctor" to make him laugh.
- Say "Glasses, Glasses" to send his glasses flying in the air.
Play any Brain Age Check exercise
Choose your profile and go to the options menu with the "Brain Age Check", "Daily Training", etc. options. Hold Select and choose "Brain Age Check". You can now play any Brain Age Check exercise.
See top three exercises and evaluations
Hold Select then choose "Graph" to see the top three of each exercise and evaluation.