Candy Crush Saga Cheats
- Crushing candies on the bottom is better than crushing candies at the top, because candies drop down, creating the potential for a cascade effect that essentially gives you free moves.
- When getting rid of jellies, only worry about the edges, especially the corners and bottoms. These jellies have the least number of combinations which can eliminate them, so will be the hardest to get rid of. Take a moment each move to see if you can get rid edge jellies and, if not, go after an easier one.
- The two best combinations are the wrapped candy and the stripped candy, and the sprinkle donut hole and the stripped candy.
- If you want to boost your score, match four or five candies. Here are some tips. And some more tips from the developers.
- Combine special candies for screen-clearing effects.
- You only have a specific number of turns to complete a stage, which the game displays at the bottom of the screen, so keep that in mind. You must reach a certain number of points to beat a puzzle. But there is a way to get more turns.
- The game will spotlight potential matches if you wait a bit, but they might not be the best one for you. Pieces of candy will pulse, making them easy to spot.
- Consider Buying Charms as they can greatly impact the game. For instance, the first one, Charm of Life ($16.99), increases your lives from five to eight.
- Utilize the power of boosters.
- Turns/lives deplete quickly, but you can ask Facebook friends for free lives or purchase more for $0.99.
- Also check out this quick breakdown of all the special candy combinations you can create in the game.
- Matching five candies in a row create a Color Bomb. Combining a Color Bomb with any candy of any color will clear all the candies of that color.
- Sugar Crush: At the end of a level, if you still have Moves remaining or if there are any Special Candies remaining, then there is a sequence where you get bonus score since you performed so well.
- In Candy Land, players have five lives to start with. When failing a level, a player loses a life, but the life is replenished (for free) after 30 minutes.
- Sometimes you need to reconnect to Facebook again to get your Facebook messages. You can do this in the main menu by tapping the Connect icon.
- You can play the full game without ever connecting to Facebook. You can even play Candy Crush Saga without an internet connection.
- Charms are permanent. This means that once you buy a charm it is yours to keep forever. This also means that they may cost slightly more than other items in the game that you consume and buy over and over again.
- Some Charms, like the Charm of Frozen Time, can be toggled on and off from the screen that appears when tapping a button on the map, right next to the Boosters. Other Charms, like the Charm of Stripes, is used inside the level during gameplay and is accessed by tapping the corresponding button in the top-left corner of the screen. The Charm of Life is always active.
- Boosters come with a number of charges. Once you use the Booster, one charge is consumed. Boosters are much cheaper than most Charms and can be quite helpful if you find yourself in a pickle or if you are stuck on a particularly tricky level.