Dead Rising 3 Cheats
- The timer and save limitations are gone in normal mode. If you want to face that challenge, choose Nightmare Mode when starting a new game.
- Rescuing survivors is a great way to accumulate experience points.
- Consider pursuing health upgrades first, as finding food can be difficult at times. Also, later levels allow for health regeneration.
- Keep a couple of food items with you at all times, just in case.
- Always try to make combo weapons. They're more powerful than regular weapons and also looks ridiculously awesome.
- Flashing lights indicate a car that can be used.
- Try to clear out as many safe zones as you can. While there, you can spawn combo weapons you've already crafted.
MegaMan X Awards
Megaman X Buster - Beat the game with S Rank/Ending in Nightmare Mode
Megaman X Costume - Beat the game with S Rank/Ending
You can unlock some special gear by satisfying the corresponding requirements, as indicated below.
- Mega Man Costume - Beat the game
- Mega Man Blaster - Beat the game on Nightmare Mode
Fallen Angel Achievements
Angel Gets Her Wings - Complete Dead Rising 3 - Fallen Angel - 10
Burn Baby Burn - Burn all Propaganda Posters - 10
Guardian Angel - Rescue all Survivors - 10
Hall Monitor - Defend the school - 10
Med Tech - Collect all Medical Supplies - 10
No Peeking! - Destroy all ZDC Cameras - 10
Shakedown - Interrogate Spec Ops - 10
Talk It Out - Question Winnie - 10
Well Stocked - Collect special supplies for the Safe Zone - 10
DLC Achievements: Operation Broken Eagle
Cleaning House - Prep Base Camp for Bravo Team - 10
Counter Terrorist - Infect all Safe Zones - 10
Covering The Traces - Collect precious cargo - 10
Delivery Man - Collect Charlie's supplies - 10
Duty Or Death - Complete Dead Rising 3 - Operation Broken Eagle - 10
Eagle Has Landed - Locate the President - 10
Eyes in the Sky - Hack all ZDC Cameras - 10
Live to Fight Again - Recover all Squad Members - 10
Rest In Peace - Collect all Dog Tags - 10
||Collect 5 blueprints.
||Collect 25 blueprints.
||Pick up 250 different weapons.
||Collect 100 different clothing items.
||Collect 50 blueprints.
||Create 50 combo weapons.
||Save 1 survivor.
|Man of the People
||Save 15 stranded survivors.
||Add 5 survivors to the survivor bulletin board.
||Drive 20 different vehicles.
||Complete 20 side missions.
||Collect 100 blueprints.
||Win 25 Survival Training Bronze medals.
||Kill 100 zombies.
||Kill 10,000 zombies.
|Master of Massacre
||Kill 53,597 zombies.
||Kill 1,000 zombies.
||Complete Chapter 2.
||Complete Chapter 4.
||Defeat the envious survivor.
||Reach level 5.
||Reach level 25.
||Reach level 50.
||Max out a single attribute.
|Be a Dick!
||Join a Co-op game.
|Duct Tape Master
||Create every combo weapon.
||Create 5 combo vehicles.
||Create every combo vehicle.
|A Little Ambition
||Purchase 1 Attribute.
||Purchase 10 Attributes.
|Left 100,004 Dead
||Kill 100,004 zombies.
||Complete 10 PP Trials.
||Complete 25 PP Trials.
||Complete all PP Trials.
|Genius of Zombie Slaying
||Kill 72,000 zombies.
||Complete Chapter 0.
||Complete Chapter 1.
||Complete Chapter 3.
|Day at the Museum
||Complete Chapter 5.
|The Doctor is Out
||Complete Chapter 6.
|Them's the Facts
||Complete the Facts.
|Complete the Package
||Lead a full posse of 5 survivors.
||Complete chapter 7 in Nightmare Mode.
|Survival Training Silver
||Win 25 Survival Training Silver medals.
|Survival Training Master
||Win 25 Survival Training Gold medals.
More On GameRevolution