Warning: The following contains information that will help you solve Duckman. Please, DO NOT READ FROM START TO FINISH. You'll just end up ruining the game. Jason ALexander won't be happy...
This game contains what I call modes. If you right click the mouse the cursor switches between two
Mode 1, the Normal mode shows the cursor as Duckman w/question marks ober his head. Mode 2,
Pisssed off mode, shows Duckman mad.
1. Use Normal Mode on Julio, then use Pissed off mode on him to get the TV remote.
2. On the map click on the spa. Use Normal mode on the intercom, talk about Julio and then
about his green card.
3. Pick up the matches and goto Paramount.
4. Use Normal mode on the guard at the gate. Use Pissed off mode on the Executive
5. Goto your house. Knock on the door and talk to Ajax about a jacket.
6. Click on the doorframe to go into your (former) room. Use Normal mode on the crate.
7. Kill Fluffy and Uranus (not neccesary, but really funny, to kill them use Pissed off
mode on any of the following objects)
8. Go outside and pick up the garbage can lid and use the matches with the mailbox.
9. Goto the Duckman Superstore.
10. Pick up the cardboard cutout of the new Duckman and enter the Superstore.
11. Talk to the reporters, then go into the back room. Use the cutout on the markings
on the floor.
Pick up the tape recorder and go up to the room at the top of the steps.
12. Go back to Fluffy and Uranus's house. Use the tape recorder with the phone.
13. Go back to the Superstore, go into the back room, put the tape recorder back, then
use the doll with the new Duckman.
14. Go to the agent's office and get the fortune cookies. Read them and remember the characters
for "YOUR MOTHER SLEEPS WITH INFECTED MEN"
15. Use the opera lessons with the light bulbs on the billboard. Use Pissed off mode on the
phone. When the repairman comes use Pissed off mode on the controls. Put the lever in the
DOWN position. Engage the brake. Put the lever in the UP position. When the screen says
CAUTION! disengage the brake and get the sparkplug and use Pissed off mode on the tool
compartment of the truck and get everything in it.
16. Go into the plumbing store and used Pissed off mode on the Chinese guy. Talk about
the Chinese glyph, when it comes your turn to speak Chinese just say the glyphs for
"YOUR MOTHER SLEEPS WITH INFECTED MEN" When he goes to kick you use the can lid on him.
17. Go to Dante's Infernally Good Pizzeria. Use Pissed off mode on the plunger at the
sauce station, when it doesn't work, use the plunger on the mouth of the 'demon' sauce
Use Pissed off mode on the plunger at the cooking station, go into the back room and get
the glow~in~the~dark Elvis poster and exit the pizzeria to the map.
18. Go back to the back room at the pizzeria and put the Elvis poster back on the wall.
Use Pissed off mode on the deadbolt. Use the matches on the pilot light and go back and
push the plunger. Push the plunger at the chainsaw station, use the spark plug on the chainsaw.
19. Go to your house and use the wrench on the faucet handle. Get the Guide To Picking Up Women
from the tool box.
20. Go to the Superstore and talk to the guy selling Wacky Putty. Talk to him about
money and then give him the Guide to Women.
21. Go to the Christmas Tree Museum. Get the ladder from the fire hall and use it on
the gas truck. Also use the red spray paint and the Discotronic hat on the truck.
22. Go into the museum and use Normal mode on the old lady.
23. Go to Paramount. Use the Wacky Putty on the steps of King Chicken's trailer.
Use the Dante's Pizzeria business card on the payphone. In King Chicken's trailer use
Normal mode on the blueprints and click on the blueprints and the script.
24. Use the TV remote on the Robot Duckman. Click power and then the button on your right
in quick succession.
25. Use the spray paint on the lower lefthand corner of the screen. Pick up the bucket
and squeegee and use them on the window.
26. Use the teleporter controls to locate and teleport in the repairman.
27. When falling thru space use the gum on the chair.
28. THE END
Thanks to Revolution reader Jorma Tuominen!