Free 10 gems
This is about on how to get GEMS using the "Wheel of Fate".
1. Load game
2. You must be in the home screen of the game.
3. Tap on the "Wheel of Fate" button located at the left side of the game screen.
4. Choose "Bronze Lottery" (You must have a FREE SPIN)(FREE SPINS are given once a day, so you can repeat this trick everyday.)
5. Notice that there are 8 slots in the "Wheel of Fate". (Look closely at the prizes in each slot)
6. Try tapping at the back button located at the top left most of the screen and you will be back in the selection screen.
(Bronze Lottery, Silver Lottery, Gold Lottery)
7. Choose "Bronze Lottery" again. (Notice that the prizes in each slot changes.)
8. So you just have to repeat STEPS 6 and 7 until a GEM is place on the first slot.
9. After getting a GEM on the first slot, spin the lottery. (The spin will stop if the arrow points at the blank circle. So you always get the first prize.)
Related: Game Classes FAQ
Pay very close attention to the combat animations of the creatures you'll face off against. Very often you'll be given a warning of the type of damage (area-of-effect or local) that's about to land, and what you'll need to do to avoid it.
Leveling up complete refills your mana and health bars, so keep a close eye on your experience bar - if you can survive one more fight and level up instead of quaffing a potion, this is a much better idea.
Invest in skill points early on that suit your combat style, and don't forget to apply points to your passive abilities, as well as your active abilities - it's one thing to be able to dish out plenty of damage, but you need the passive gains to take much of the enemy's damage yourself.
Unless you're really struggling to make progress, save slotting or combining until you've finished your play session
Explore every inch of a map, rather than simply heading to the pinpointed objective.
Mini-quests are scattered around each area, and completing these relatively simple affairs will provide you with cash and experience.
It's always worth having a swing at any of the containers you find clumped together.
In the arena sections, a good tactic when under the cosh is to run from left to right, leading swarms of enemies on a wild-goose chase and bunching them together for a special attack.
Don't be afraid of dying - you'll keep all your items and experience points, and can simply respawn at the entrance.