Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Cheats
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Get a brush, a sheep, and electric wool cutters. At any point you get a Golden Wool Sheep, keep on waiting and talking to her and hugging her until the beginning of the next month. Cut the wool, but save it for 7 years. You'll be rolling in it!
Get a kitty:
Make Romana your friend. In Fall of Chapter 2, wake up at a later time than your wife, in the morning. Romana will knock at your door and give you a kitty.
Get a goat:
Get it from Van for 4,000G when his shop is open during the Spring.
Get a duck:
Get a pond for 2,500G from Takakura. In Summer of Chapter 2, wake up at a later time than your wife, in the morning.
Get a pregnant cow and a bull. Note that you cannot be sure that the cow is pregnant. So when you talk to the cow, it should say something vague, "'COWNAME' is fine, but acting weird."
(1) When you are sure the cow is pregnant, get into your ledger and go to the buying screen.
(2) Get Miracle Potion for the pregnant cow. Make sure to use the Farms Bull option so it costs you nothing.
(3) When Takakura comes by to get your order, a cinema will play, where Takakura says that the cow is pregnant already.
(4) Go back into the ledger. Taka has left a note. Go to the screen where you get your money. Takakura has paid you back for the Miracle Potion!
(5) You will get that 2500G for free!
Thanks to Revolution readers Kiegn J. Harold and HumQ!
Related: Harvest MoonPSPReview
More On GameRevolution