Injustice Mobile Bonuses
Complete the following tasks in the Injustice Mobile iOS app to unlock the corresponding bonus in the linked console version of the game.
- Batman Beyond - Obtain any Batman character card.
- New 52 Green Lantern - Complete a Bonus Battle in Injustice Mobile.
- Knightfall Bane - Rate Us!
- Arkham Harley - Obtain any Joker character card.
- Bane Background - Collect 5 character cards in Injustice Mobile.
- Solomon Grundy Background - Collect 10 character cards.
- Superman's Cape Background - Collect 15 character cards.
- Bars of Gold Background - Collect 30 character cards.
- Killer Frost Background - Evolve a character card to max.
- Wonder Woman Icon - Complete a battle in Injustice Mobile.
- Green Arrow Icon - Complete 10 battles in Injustice Mobile.
- The Joker Icon - Complete 25 battles in Injustice Mobile.
- Doomsday Icon - Complete 40 battles in Injustice Mobile.
- Superman Icon - Complete the Tutorial.
- Wonder Woman Portrait - Login once to Injustice Mobile.
- Green Arrow Portrait - Login 5 times (counts once per day).
- The Joker Portrait - Login 10 times (counts once per day).
- Doomsday Portrait - Login 20 times (counts once per day).
- Superman Portrait - Login 30 times (counts once per day).
- Hidden Reward - Complete ALL Battles in Injustice Mobile.
Related: Injustice Gods Among Us Console Review
Need more energy
If you need energy forward your iPhone's clock or calendar manually to restore energy.
Tips and Tricks
The best way to kill gold and silver characters
You need Green Arrow silver in your team cause of the freeze arrow and have 2 more characters that has the 3rd skill. First freeze the enemy with the freeze arrow then you tag in someone with the 3rd skill and use it. Freezing the enemy is important cause it twice the damage of any attack. This is how I beat Batman, Doomsday and prison Superman easily.
Getting more super heroes (easy)
Every so often in the beginning you'll get 2 super heroes if you train those starting over you'll get more and more. I've gotten 15 so far.
Fight Bane and kill him with Night Wing; use the special attack.
New maneuvers Level Up
Characters not in use stay at their current levels, therefore if you plan to spice up Batman's overall effectiveness, he must fight the maximum amount as potential. Do this, and you will gain access to new maneuvers.
Getting additional Energy
You can get energy recharges as battle rewards or shopping for them on the recharge screen. Before you fight, faucet on the recharge button next to your team to visualize the recharge screen. If your team is low on energy, attempt fiddling with different hero cards whereas they recover.
Player Support Cards
Support cards provide bonuses to your hero and villain cards. Most support cards solely work for a kind of hero, like tender. this can be listed on the support card itself. As long as you own a tender support card, all tender cards you own can get the support bonus. many support cards have an effect on all the cards you own. These are marked as player support cards.