Tips and Tricks
- The pickaxe is one of the first tools you should build, as you'll need that to get coal for your torches for when the monsters arrive.
- Likewise, it's sensible to craft a sword to fend them off. Keep your most-used tools in the slots on the right of the screen for easy access.
- Don't dig too deep without leaving yourself a route back up to the surface.
- Most items are self-explanatory, but if you're wondering what an item is - or you've forgotten - just select it and tap the magnifying glass to identify it.
- You’re able to jump over gaps that are one block wide. You can do this by swiping diagonally.
- Few of the daytime animals are hostile. While it’s difficult to tell which ones will hurt you, much of it boils down to common sense. A chicken will almost never actually attack a human, while a bear may consider you dinner.
- Killing animals provides access to fur, skin, and meat. Most of these resources are used in making new items, while meat replenishes part of your health. If you have something to cook it in first, the meat will provide a bigger health boost.
- As soon as you can, make chests and a bed for your home. You drop everything when you die, so chests will protect valuables not in use. Your bed will be your respawn point after you die.
- Use bombs to clear out large chunks of land quickly. Alternatively, they can be tossed into mine shafts to help kill monsters.
- Most importantly: Be creative. There’s a ton of stuff to do in Junk Jack X. Whether you want to live the life of a poor farmer, search for huge treasure, or explore new planets, there’s no shortage on stuff to do! The higher your level of creativity, the more ways you’ll find fun.