Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Cheats
Tips and Tricks
- Remember that in the world of Kim Kardashian, to increase your star power, you need the paparazzi to notice you.
- If you don’t have enough star power yet to complete a quest, you can go make some extra money by working at the So Chic department store. Work is simple: the longer the shift, the more money you make and the more experience points you gain.
- New clothing items will either add to your star power or to your love power. Keep in mind that star power will help you network with people who are on a higher list while Love power will help you be able to date those on higher lists.
- Spend a K coin in a discussion with someone to use your charm power on them.
- Pick up everything and anything that you see you never know when it will be needed.
- Talk to everyone because anyone of them might be the next person that will help you get further in your career.
- Adopting a pet will reward you with bonuses, including money and energy.
Related: Kim Kardashian Hollywood Trailer
- Barfly: The first step is to admit you have a problem. The next is to do booze-related things.
- Big Spender: Mo' money, mo' problems, which is why you should spend it.
- Connected: Have 10 friends playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood with you.
- Day Job: You're practically folding clothing before a customer even messes it up.
- Foodie: Take all you want, but eat all you take!
- Glam: Shop 'til you drop, but not literally.
- The Look: Make-up is the photo shop of real life.
- Love: All the things you do when you're in love, but hate seeing others do when you're not.
- Professional: Money, power, respect. Not necessarily in that order.
- Romantic: Making people swoon over you is no easy task!
- Socialite: Float like a social butterfly, but don't sting like a social bee. People don't like that.
- Spotlight: If you're afraid of large crowds and cameras flashes, being a celebrity might not be for you.
- Thespian: All the world's a stage, but try to keep your monologues to yourself!
- Vanity: You're ready for your close-up! All it took was seven hours in make-up...
More On GameRevolution