E. Gadd Medals
You can obtain three golden medals with E. Gadd's face on them as you meet certain requirements:
- Beat the Dark Moon quest (main story)
- Obtain a 3-star rating on every level
- Complete E. Gadd's vault room (collect all gems, boos, and ghosts)
Gold File Frame
Collect all of the three E. Gadd medals and you'll unlock a gold frame that appears around your save file.
Gold File Frame
- Gold File Frame - Obtain all 3 E. Gadd Medals
Capturing Boos are introduced as early as Gloomy Manor's "Visual Tricks" mission. However, the game does not explicitly tell you what is the reward for capturing them all.
- Gradual Infiltration - Capture all 5 Boos in "Gloomy Manor"
- Hostile Intrusion - Capture all 5 Boos in "Haunted Towers"
- Outlandish Interruption - Capture all 5 Boos in "Old Clockworks"
- Severe Infestation - Capture all 3 Boos in "Secret Mine"
- Terrifying Invasion - Capture all 5 Boos in "Treacherous Mansion"
- #1 - Complete the Dark Moon Quest mode.
- #2 - Obtain a 3 star rank on every mission in the Dark Moon Quest mode.
- #3 - Collect every type of ghost in game. (Both Evershade Valley and Scarescraper Ghosts)
Beat the single-player campaign, then select the Scarescraper option from E. Gadd's bunker to unlock this mode.
Collecting all of a mansion's gems will unlock a statue that can be seen in the vault's gem collections.
- Luigi statue - Collect all the gems in the Gloomy Manor.
Endless Floors in the Scarescraper
This option creates a Scarescraper with infinite floors as well as its own difficulty, also named "Endless".
- Hunter Endless - Beat a Hunter mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
- Polterpup Endless - Beat a Polterpup mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
- Rush Endless - Beat a Rush mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
- Surprise Endless - Beat a Surprise mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Beat the mission "Visual Tricks" in Gloomy Manor
Mario Strikers Charged Music
Enter the elevator in the last level of the first mansion. You should hear music playing in the background. That music comes from Mario Strikers Charged.
Spin the circle pad in a tight circle several times consecutively, making sure that Luigi completes 360-degree turns on each rotation. If you do so quickly enough, Luigi will finally stop spinning with a quick pirouette move, like a ballet dancer.
After you turn the water on in the Haunted Towers area, look for a pipe that spouts water near the entrance. Place Luigi directly under the running water. He will take off his hat and scrub under his armpits, as if he is taking a shower.
Go to the Warehouse in the first level of the Old Clockworks. Once you are there, pick up and unravel the red thread roll at the far right. A boo enemy pops out. You'll notice that his name is ComBooter, and he says "01100010 01101111 01101111." His speech is binary, which spells out "Boo."