Mission Critical Cheats
The following is a detailed walkthrough for Mission Critical. It is here to help you if you are stuck. Please, DO NOT READ FROM START TO FINISH. It will spoil the game for you and you'll hate yourself in the morning...
Mission Critical Walkthrough:
01. Get the hull patch kit from the emergency stores cabinet above the computer terminal in the corridor
02. Open the hull patch kit, put the bonding agency on the hull patch.
03. Read the captain's note (it has the code for his stateroom), then open the captain's stateroom and take
the crew manifest off the desk and read it to the end (it has the codes for the staterooms on decks 2 &
decks 3). You do not have to write any of these codes down.
04. Go down the corridor until you reach the staterooms, make a left and the stateroom on the right enter it. The code is B29X. Use the foam gel spray on the wall then use the hull patch on the wall.
05. There is a store room on this deck, there are three plugs and a note in there.
06. You need to go to the conference room and activate the view screen (this is were you will be briefed and
after the briefing you will receive a yellow key card ). Use the yellow key card for the elevator.
07. Go to the science lab and get the scanner and Geiger counter form the storage cabinet.
08. Turn on the Geiger counter and take the elevator to the reactor spaces..
Deck Reactor Spaces:
09. Go down the ladder then to reactor spaces C and go down that ladder. Go to reactor spaces A and go
down the ladder twice. Then go to reactor spaces B and down the ladder and then to reactor spaces A
and down that ladder you will now be in the engineering corridor.
10. Go to the engineering room and get the touch out of the storage cabinet. Then go up the ladder and turn the valve on in the coolant flew system 2.
11. Go down the ladder to the engineering console and use it. What you have to do here is to get the water
to flew from the water tank to the reactor core and two other compartments and another pump then
back into the other side of the water tank were you are pumping the water from.
12. Go to the cargo bay and get the multitool off the ground.
13. Go to the shuttle bay and get the helmet and suit out of the suit locker.
14. Go to the staterooms when you are infront of them, open the door to the left and take the source code
off the desk and the necklace off the computer. Turn on the computer terminal once and then once
again. Program will now be on you screen, click on it once then click on the source code. The first
four numbers are the code to unlock the door to the computer (3141).
15. Go out the door and turn right then go forward then right again and open the door to the right. Get the
note out of the desk drawer and read it.
16. Go out the door to the other side of the corridor and open the stateroom to the left and get the journal
off the desk and read it.
17. Go to the mass hall and pull the cable from the VR System, then remove the CPU from the VR System
and open it.
18. Go to the stateroom to the far right and get the model ship off the self. Then use the multitool on the
19. Open the envelop and read it. Listen to the transmitter then turn it off.
20. Go out the door and go forward then right and go into the stateroom on the right. Turn on the device
that is in your inventory and look in it, move it until the code name Miracle Dark comes up then exit.
21. Use the device on the safe then open the safe and get the items in it.
22. Open the folder and read it, use the cable with the headset and then the ampule with the hypo.
23. Go to the conference room and use the key on the keyhole under the ship case. Take the ship model
from the case. Use the multitool on the ship model. Open the metal cylinder and disarm the bomb.
24. Use the touch on the wreckage, then try to open the door and use the computer code.
25. Go to the main computer and open the panel to the right and push the switch on the right.
26. Go to the communication center and use the TCS Controls and run the diagnostics. Use the computer
terminal and talk to the computer about the communication disk.
27. Use the multitool on the touch, then put the oxygen tank on the suit.
28. Go to the shuttle bay and put on the suit and helmet. Use the control panel to decompress the bay and
control room and open the doors.
29. Go out the bay door and find the communications disk and put in the two damaged plugs.
30. Go to the communication center and activate the TCS Console. You need to link up to Erebus
the link pattern is.
31. Then establish the link
32. Go to the bridge and us the tactical console to get the Hyper/Telecom Code 180
Deck Weapons bays
33. You need to go to each one of the three weapons bays and use the console to load and active the drones. These are the steps you need to take, you also need to do this three times for each bay.
- 1. Select
- 2. Program
- 3. 180
- 4. Activate
- 5. Load
- 6. Load
- 7. Activate
34. Go to the bridge use the hypo then put on the headset and then attach the headset to the tactical console.
35. You will now go into a combat training. Do all of the training exercise to learn the weapons system you
will need it.
36. Go to the communication center and use the TCS Console link up to the Jerciho, then establish the link
and type the command code Jacob's Ladder.
37. Go to the shuttle bay and decompress the bay, open the bay door and turn on the homing beacon.
38. Close the bay door and pressurize the bay, then open the door to the shuttle bay.
39. Go to the lander and get the gas cartridge, wire spool, probe launcher, seismie probe and oxygen tanks
out of the storage cabinets.
40. Attach a oxygen tank to the suit and attach a oxygen tank to the touch case along with the acetylene
41. Attach the wire to the seismie probe, then attach the seismie probe to the probe launcher and the
gas cartridge to the probe launcher.
42. Go back to the shuttle bay control console, but on the suit and helmet. Decompress the shuttle bay and
control room and open the doors.
43. Go back to the lander and enter the cockpit and use the control console.
44. When you are standing outside the lander, on the ground you will find pieces of the crashed lander - pick up four of them
45. Go forward, then go forward to the top right then forward twice more. You should be by the alien
structure, try to climb the ice.
46. When you are at the ice use the touch on it. Put the bomb in the hole in the ice and open it to set the
timer 10min, get the hell out of there.
47. Go through the tunnel, then use the probe launcher on the bridge.
48. When you are on the bridge turn around then go all the way down the tunnel. You will find a yellow and
blue crystal in the prism on the floor.
49. Go through the to tunnels to the right and left of the center platform and get the triangle and square
prism use the blue and yellow prism to get them.
50. Go back to were you got the blue and yellow prism and place the triangle and square in the triangle and
square boxes. Then uses the touch on the triangle and blue prism.
51. Go through the tunnel where you climbed on the bridge from and get the octagon object from the prism
on the ground and bring it back to the basin, then put it in the basin.
52. Put the fallow from the lander crash in the basin.
53. Use the touch on the metal wreckage to the right. Then use the bar on the door to the right.
54. Go through the door and get the disk. Turn on the power switch.
55. Go out the building and put the disk on the rail and set on it.
56. Go to the tank then go in it. Go to the right inside the tank and turn on the power switch.
57. Go back to the left when you are inside the tank and use the screen and fire the canon.
58. Go out side the tank and go through the hole in the wall.
59. Follow the robots down the corridors.
60. Enter any one of the two gateways. Take the goblet and drink from it. Then take the key and use it
on the door. Talk to the life form.
61. The life form test: Talk to any Jiffy in time 00:01, then go to time 00:08 and talk to the Jiffy. Go back to time 00:01 and talk to the Jiffy. Go back to time 00:08 talk to the Jiffy and back again to time
00:01 to talk to the Jiffy and once more to time 00:08.
Back On The Ship:
62. Take the autodisc controller off the beach and use it, the code is 911
63. Battle the enemy ship.
Thanks to Revolution reader Enzo Alucard!!
More On GameRevolution