WWF Attitude Cheats for the N64
Bonus wrestlers, extras:
Win different titles and PPV events in Career mode with any wrestler
under any difficulty setting to unlock hidden wrestlers and extra modes. As
you win, new modes and wrestlers will become available:
Throw opponent out of ring:
- Win European Title to unlock Sable, Marc Mero, Trainer, New Creations Options,
and Squeak Mode.
- Win King of the Ring PPV to unlock Kurrgan and Taka Michinoku.
- Win Intercontinental Title to unlock Chyna, Jaqueline, Extra Attribute points
in Creation, and Big Head Mode.
- Win SummerSlam PPV to unlock Shawn Michaels and Sgt. Slaughter.
- Win Royal Rumble PPV to unlock Jerry Lawler and Paul Bearer.
- Win Heavyweight Title to unlock Head, Beep Mode, and Ego Cheat.
To toss your opponent, you must first stun him. Then press Left, Left, Block
to lift your opponent. Carry him to the ropes and press Kick to toss him.
At the character selection screen, press R to choose a random wrestler.
Go to Utilities and change the language from "Everybody" to "Teen." Now Chyna,
X-Pac, Roaddog, Billy Gunn, and Mark Henry will have different intro songs.
Select "PPV Mode" and select match type. When you get to character selections,
press all four C Buttons to change costume.
Trademark and Finishing Moves can be found within the game itself,
or just check out this Moves List.
Thanks to Revolution readers Dustin Beyette, JD, Chris Yodice, Phil "The Indomeniater"
Wilson, Zac Boyer, and Julio!
More On GameRevolution