Paper Mario: Sticker Star Cheats
Easy Flashy Fire/Ice Flowers and Coins (Exploit)
Obtain three flasy fire/ice flowers and make your way to World 1-2. Grab the fan and find the area where the Toad is crying. Paperize the flowers and place them on the field where indicated to receive twice the number of flowers. Now you can sell the duplicates and also the fan, then repeat the process as often as you like for easy flashy fire/ice flowers and coins.
Unlock Royal Stickers
You can earn Royal Stickers by defeating the bosses listed below in the levels indicated.
1-6 - Megasparkle Goomba
2-5 - Tower Power Pokey
3-12 - Gooper Blooper
4-6 - Bowser Snow Statue
5-6 - Petey Piranha
6-3 - Bowser
Wiggler Diary Entries
While going through World 3, Wiggler's segments will be separated, and you will have to find all 4 to access the boss. However, after you "subdue" a segment, it will follow you anywhere you go in World 3, and if you take it to specific places, it will inspire the segment to write a new page for Wiggler's Diary. Note that it doesn't really matter which segment you take where. Also, be warned that these are the ONLY permanently missable things in the game, so be sure you have all five before returning the fourth segment to Wiggler.
- Wiggler Diary Entry - World 3-6: Lead a segment to the overlook to the left of the shop.
- Wiggler Diary Entry - World 3-8: Lead a segment to the poisoned hot springs
- Wiggler Diary Entry - World 3-2: Lead a segment to the dandelion in the area before the Comet Piece, then walk through it to make the puffs scatter.
- Wiggler Diary Entry - World 3-10: Replay the game show while the segment watches. You can skip the bonus round this time.
- Wiggler Diary Entry - Surfshine Harbor: This entry is obtained automatically. You literally cannot miss it.
In the background of certain levels, you can spot Mario's brother Luigi, who can be peeled off the level by Paperizing. If you peel him off in all 5 locations, he'll appear during the credits sequence. In addition, each individual peeling will unlock a rather amusing newspaper article in the leftmost house in Decalburg's Residential Area.
- Luigi Location - World 1-6: On the bridge leading to the central tower, look in the backgrond.
- Luigi Location - World 2-5: On the fourth floor of the tower, in a window on the far right end of the second outdoor walkway.
- Luigi Location - World 3-12: On a rock formation sticking out of the ocean in the background that's only visible from the pier.
- Luigi Location - World 4-5: Near the end of the chairlift after the enemies stop coming. You only have so much time, so be quick.
- Luigi Location - World 5-5: In the background to the left of the hot springs.
Super Flag Achievements
There are eight Achievements you can achieve in this game. They can be achieved at any time, and through a number of conditions. However, it is worth noting that, after completing World 1-6 and getting the first Royal Sticker, there are eight Super Flags in the Sticker Fest area of Decalburg. You can examine them to check on your progress to the Achievements.
- Super Flag Achievement - Find every single HP-Up Heart.
- Super Flag Achievement - Collect every sticker type in the world.
- Super Flag Achievement - Make all of the secret doors appear.
- Super Flag Achievement - Collect all of the Comet Pieces.
- Super Flag Achievement - Spend 10,000 or more Coins at shops.
- Super Flag Achievement - Get a Perfect Bonus (win without getting hit) in 500 or more battles.
- Super Flag Achievement - Perform 1,000 or more "Excellent" Action Commands in battle.
- Super Flag Achievement - Get three symbols matched on the Battle Spinner slots 50 times.
Museum Exhibition Rooms
You can unlock the following exhibition rooms by completing the 2 sections of the museum collection:
- Enemy Exhibition Room - Collect all 96 battle stickers
- Music Exhibition Room - Collect all 64 thing stickers
Enemy Viewing Area
Once you place all of the Battle Stickers in the museum, a new door appears. Pass through it and you'll find that if you pay a single coin, you get to see enemies attacking a cutout of Mario. Various animations will display as those enemies attack.
Place all 64 stickers in the museum to unlock the game's Sound Test mode.
Circle Of Flowers Secret
If you paperize the area around a circle of flippable flowers, you will see a stickable area appear. Stick a sticker and a "?" block will appear. Inside the block will be a more powerful version of the sticker you originally stuck.
Easy Coins (4-1)
Make your way to World 4-1, Snow Rise. The first "?" block you find contains a Shiny Ice Flower sticker, which you can use to confidently battle the first Shiny Goomba. If you defeat him quickly and score a Perfect Bonus, you'll receive a hefty reward. Then you can repeat the process as often as you like to easily amass a fortune.
If you find Luigi five times while playing through the game, he'll appear at the start of the end credits, holding the banner. The locations where you can find Luigi are as follows:
Goomba Fortress - At the second bridge in the middle of the level
Drybake Stadium - Near the top of the tower on the outside, in the window
Whitecap Beach - At the very end of the dock you can see him in the distance
Whiteout Valley - Visible as you are going up the ski lift (it's difficult to miss)
Rugged Road - In the spa area
Sticker Shine Secret
After beating the game once on a file all the stickers with a reflective surface, you will be able to control the shine of the stickers by tilting the 3DS system.
Hidden Song at Game's End
After beating the game (and watching the credits), the screen will shift to the book from the start of the game. The book closes and the light turns off. At this point, just wait about three minutes. A hidden lullaby song will start to play, and will continue to play until you hit a button.
More On GameRevolution