Quick Revive Perk (Transit Mode)
If you revive the same teammate at least 15 times In Transit mode a green flash will appear from the revived teammate. This indicates that the perk has been permanently unlocked for use in Tranzit mode.
Diamond Camo for Multiplayer Guns
If you unlock the Gold camouflage for ALL weapons in a specific class (e.g. Assault Rifles, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, etc.) the Diamond camouflage for ALL weapons in that class will become unlocked for Multiplayer mode. For example, get the Gold camouflage for ALL Specials (Assault Shield, Ballistic Knife, Combat Knife, and Crossbow) to unlock the Diamond camouflage for ALL Special weapons.
ALL Hidden perks
Deadshot Daquiri: get at least 100+ headshots and you should see a green mist OR get a collateral with a single buller from any gun.
Juggernog Pro: get killed as soon as you start a game of TranZit in original difficulty and make sure you get killed as Samuel or Misty. As soon as you die, you should see a green MIST(means you got the perk) Keep trying if you don't see the green mist pop out.
Quick Revive Pro: Revive a player as much times as required for a green mist to appear (works with any type of downs(split screen also works!!!) like a lava down or zombie down)
Upgraded barricades: rebuild the barriers until you see the green mist and you should hear a sound WAAY different from hammers pounding on the wood.
Upgraded insta-kill: get an Insta-kill powerup but DO NOT use it at all. Don't even touch any zombies and you should see the green mist.
PHD flopper: not saying, but it DOES have to do with the number of hits you get from a SINGLE zombie
Stamin-up Pro: not saying, but it DOES have to do with going around the map
Speed Cola Pro: not saying, but it DOES have to do with the number of reloads.
The rest are coming up after another update from Treyarch
[UPDATE] upgraded STEEL barricades: as soon as you get a carpenter power up, kill a zombie on the other side of a barrier and you should see a green mist.
Related: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Review
Atari Games Easter Egg
You can play Atari on the television that's in the center of Nuketown. To do it, you have to go into a custom match mode, either by yourself or with friends. When the match starts you have two minutes to shoot off every mannequin head. There are about 20 of them, and every time you try, they will randomly spawn. Always look outside of the map too!
Black Ops 2 Zombies Easter Eggs
This cheat is only for zombies on nuke town black ops - black ops 2. When you first start you will need some points and open the blue house. You must open the upstairs door once that is done go to window , look down and you will see a like a sign that say ''welcome to nuke town'' population. Aim your gun and jump right on top of it you can camp you snip or just shoot them without running or getting hurt.
Die Rise Survival Strategy
The best way to survive a lot of rounds and not have to be trapped in a TIGHT space on the buildings, get the Sliqiufier and head for the Buddha room. This room is so big, you can make a zombie train and get a whole bunch of kills. As soon as you're down to your last clip on any gun, take out the sliquifier and shoot ONCE when you have the biggest group and no more zombies can spawn. The Sliquifier can collateral zombies taking out as much as 20-40 zombies without wasting so much ammo. This gun is SIMILAR to the Wunderwaffle and it acts like it but this time, the zombies don't stop and explode. They keep on going and may attack if close enough until they explode. This is now your chance to get the Slippery when Undead trophy by killing more than 5 zombies with a single shot from the sliquifier.
Title Screen in Odysseus
In Odysseus, the ninth level of the campaign, there is a large room that has a gun turret on the ceiling in the middle of it. If you turn directly to the right of that room, there is a staff room with a holographic table next to it. If you stand behind the table from an angle and stare at the chairs, it looks exactly like the title screen when you start up the screen.
- Dance On My Grave - In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.
- Don't Fire Until You See - In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.
- Fuel Efficient - In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.
- Happy Hour - In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.
- I Don't Think They Exist - In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.
- Standard Equipment May Vary - In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.
- The Lights of Their Eyes - In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.
- Tower of Babble - In TranZit, obey the voices.
- Undead Man's Party Bus - In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
- You Have No Power Over Me - In TranZit, defeat "him" without being attacked by "him".
- Big Leagues - Win 5 multiplayer League Play games after being placed in a division.
- Party Animal - Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Party Games playlists.
- Trained Up - Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Combat Training playlists.
- Welcome to the Club - Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in multiplayer Public Match.
- Welcome to the Penthouse - Prestige once in multiplayer Public Match.
- Art of War - Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.
- Back in Time - Use a future weapon in the past.
- Black Ops II Master - Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- Blind Date - Successfully rescue HVI.
- Dead or Alive - Jailor or executioner.
- Death from Above - Stop Menendez once and for all.
- Deep Cover - Capture Menendez.
- Defender - Successfully defend FOB Spectre from incursion.
- Desert Storm - Successfully escort the VIPs to safety.
- Dirty Business - Listen and think before you shoot.
- Driven by Rage - Take down Menendez and his operation.
- False Profit - Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice.
- Family Reunion - There are two futures.
- Futurist - Complete all future levels in veteran.
- Gathering Storm - Investigate the jungle facility.
- Giant Accomplishment - Complete all challenges in Black Ops II.
- Good Karma - Crack the celerium worm.
- Gun Nut - Complete a level with customized loadout.
- Hey Good Looking - Plastic surgery avoided.
- High IQ - Collect all intel.
- Just Gettin' Started - Complete 1 challenge in any level.
- Late for the Prom - Escort the president to the secure location in downtown LA.
- Man of the People - Stop the brutality inflicted by the PDF.
- Mission Complete - Complete all challenges in a level.
- No Man Left Behind - Rescue Woods.
- Old Fashioned - Complete "Pyrrhic Victory", "Old Wounds", "Time And Fate", and "Suffer With Me" in Veteran.
- Shifting Sands - Gather intel on Raul Menendez from Mullah Rahmaan.
- Ship Shape - Reinforcements on the way.
- Showdown - A duel between rivals.
- Singapore Sling - Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.
- Sinking Star - Interrogate Menendez.
- Ten K - Minimum score of 10k in every mission.
- Ultimate Sacrifice - Only one can survive.
- Waterlogged - Gather information on Raul Menendez' suspected terrorist plot.
- What Happens in Colossus... - Find the Karma weapon.