The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena Cheats for the PC
Press [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[~] during game play to display the cheat console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
cmd(noclip) - No Clipping mode
cmd(selfsummon) - Spawn another Riddick
cmd(kill) - Suicide
cmd(cyclecamera) - Toggle first and third person views
cmd(giveall) - All weapons and inventory inventory items
cmd(godmode) - God mode
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding accolade:
Fair Fight (Dark Athena) - After Jaylor kills Silverman, he will challenge you to a fair fight. Use your bare hands to knockout Jaylor.
Iron Lord (Dark Athena) - When hunting down Margo aboard the Dark Athena, kill Iron Lord.
Instead of listening for subtle audio cues, activate the subtitles to know when someone is suspicious about Riddick or has seen him.
Signal jammer locations in Dark Athena
To begin finding the signal jammers, find the building with the video uplink in New Venice North. Defeat the Drones, Athena mercs, and the Alpha drone. Contact Gabril on the console in the building in the center of the area, and agree to help him destroy the jammers. The jammers can now be found at the following locations:
1. Destroy the two wooden doors with the SCAR gun in Gabril's building. Look to the left as you go through the second door to see the jammer up on the cliff. You can destroy it with one canister from the SCAR. Note: You can also find a Bounty Card farther down the walkway.
2. As you leave Gabril's building through the automatic door, look on top of a building to your right to find the second jammer, colored gold by the sun. Use the SCAR gun to destroy it.
3. Return to the Village Square where you killed the first Alpha Drone. Just after you duck under the destroyed gate, look up at the cliff in front of you to find the third jammer. It is on the right side of the cliff in front of some trees. Destroy it with the SCAR gun.
4. Return to the first area of New Venice where you met Pavlo and retrieved the SCAR gun. Go to the area where the Supply Depot is located. Go down to the Supply Depot building. When facing directly at the building, look to the left to find the fourth jammer on the cliff, next to a crane-like device.
5. Go up onto the sandy platform area at the Supply Depot. Stand near the large rock in the middle of this area. Look back towards the city, then look higher up near the very tops of the buildings. The fifth jammer can be seen in between the side of the cliff and the top of a building.
While dragging a corpse, press [Attack] to toss it ahead.
More On GameRevolution