The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Cheats for the PC
Collect the vehicle keys and keep the survivors in them while you complete missions.
Unlock Perks (Relics)
The following perks will become unlocked when you complete the corresponding task.
- Bigger Clips - Complete the game once with Mia in your party.
- Crossbow/Assault Rifle - Complete the game once. These weapons will then be available from the beginning of the game.
- Faster Stronger - Complete the game once with Sheila in your party.
- Item Boost - Complete the game once with Swenson in your party.
- Marksman Boost - Complete the game once with Harrison in your party.
- Melee Boost - Complete the game once with Jane in your party.
- Silenced Weapons - Complete the game once with Blake in your party.
- Stealth Movement - Complete the game once with Warren in your party.
- Survivor Success - Complete the game once with Noah in your party.
- Unlimited Ammo - Unlock every perk (Relic).
- Been Everywhere - Completed All Marked Destinations on the Map
- BOOM! Who Needs a Headshot? - Killed 5 Walkers with One Explosion
- Crash Course in Brain Surgery - Killed 100 Walkers while Grappling
- Down to My Last - Completed the Game with Only 1 Firearm and 1 Bullet Left in Your Inventory
- Duct Tape Can Fix Anything - Survived 5 Breakdowns
- Every Man, Woman and Child - Chose to Travel at Least Once with Every Optional Survivor
- Extreme Conditioning - Sprinted Until You're Exhausted 10 Times in One Level
- Get Out of Dodge - Completed the Final Marked Destination on the Map
- Good Samaritan - Completed 25 Optional Objectives
- Group Hug - Killed 4 Walkers in a Single Grapple Sequence
- Guys Night Out - Arrived at Final Destination with Only Male Survivors
- Have a Nice Trip! - Killed a Walker That Is Falling Due to Dismemberment
- I Can Handle This Myself - Entered Sherwood Without Any Survivors
- I Used to Be a Human Like You - Shot a Walker in the Knee with a Bolt
- It's Gotta Be the Brain - Dismembered All Limbs of 25 Walkers
- It's Not Venison, but It'll Do - Consumed 50 MREs
- Mind if I Borrow This? - Pulled a Bolt From a Walker Then Killed Them With It
- Moving to the 'Burbs - Completed the Third Act
- Need a Hand? - Prevented a Walker from Damaging You by Severing Its Attacking Limb
- Need More Spots Up Front - Dismembered 250 Limbs
- Next Step: Bullet Belt - Fired 300 Bullets
- No Down Payments - Found Every Useable Vehicle
- No Stone Left Unturned - Collected Every Stuffed Squirrel
- Nobody Can Kill Merle but Merle - Completed the Second Act
- Not a Scratch - Completed a Marked Destination on the Map without Taking Any Damage
- Now Don't You Get Bit! - Prevented 50 Walkers from Grabbing You
- Oedipal Complex - Completed the First Location
- On the Road Again - Explored an Unmarked Travel Location
- Ooh, Shiny! - Distracted 50 Walkers with Items
- Porcupine - Shot a Walker with 10 Bolts without Killing It
- Rosie the Rampager - Arrived at Final Destination with Only Female Survivors
- Say Hello to My Little Friend - Completed a Marked Destination on the Map Using Only Firearms
- Sneak Attack - Performed Execution Kills on 50 Walkers
- Sorry, Brother - Completed the First Act
- Stay Together, Stay Safe - 5 Survivors Were Killed While Scavenging
- Still Not Buying a Hybrid - Consumed 250 Fuel
- That Looks Like It Hurt - Restored Survivors 25 Times
- That's a Nice Swing You've Got - Killed Walkers Using Every Melee Weapon
- The Hunted Becomes the Hunter - Killed 5 Walkers in the Cabot Ridge Creek Bed
- The Missing 8 - Found Every Poster
- They Know Me at the Range - Killed Walkers Using Every Ranged Weapon
- They're People, Too! - Completed a Marked Destination on the Map without Killing a Walker
- This Is How Hot Dogs Are Made - 10 Walkers Were Killed with Saw Blades in the Logging Camp
- True Dixon - Completed a Marked Destination on the Map Using Only the Crossbow
- Two Heads Are Better Than One - Killed Multiple Walkers with One Bullet
- We Survive by Pulling Together - 1 Optional Survivor Recruited
- You Go Your Way, I'll Go Mine - Dismissed a Survivor
- You're Doing It Wrong - Perished 13 Times
- You're Just Not My Type - Completed a Marked Destination on the Map without Being Grabbed by a Walker
- Zig-Zagging All Over the Road - Explored 25 Unmarked Travel Locations
More On GameRevolution