Assassin's Creed III Cheats for the PS3
Saving time with Nathan
During the first two or three sequences where you play as Nathan don't waste any time acquiring money or weapons as you will lose them ALL anyway when you switch over to Conner.
Shard Of Eden RIng
Complete ALL 5 Captain Kidd missions that are unlocked by collecting trinkets to get the Shard Of Eden ring. The Shard Of Eden ring will decrease your chances of being hit by bullets. When the ring deflects a bullet a yellow animation will appear.
Register for Uplay at the 'Main' menu to be able to earn Uplay points by completing the following tasks.
- 10 Uplay Points - Get the 'Mystery Guest' Achievement by completing Sequence 2.
- 20 Uplay Points - Get the 'Tea Is For Englishmen' Achievement by completing Sequence 6.
- 30 Uplay Points - Get 'The Sum Of Truth' Achievement by completing Sequence 12.
- 40 Uplay Points - Get the 'Abstergo Entertainment' Achievement by reaching Level 20 in Multiplayer mode.
When you register for Uplay at the 'Main' menu you will be able to spend Uplay points to purchase the following bonuses.
- Assassin's Creed 3 Theme - Purchase for 10 Uplay points.
- Multiplayer Profile Items and Pouch Upgrade - Purchase for 20 Uplay points.
- Ezio's Oufit - Purchase for 30 Uplay points.
- Multiplayer Profile Items and Night Stalker Outfit - Purchase for 40 Uplay points.
Pivot Points are special Collectibles that unlock once you successfully beat the Main Story, Pivot points unlock "cheats" in the Animus. Cheats can be accessed by pressing (Start -> Options -> Scroll Down to Animus Hack)
- Infinite Ammo - Collect Pivot - "Epsilon"
- Killing Spree (Possible to assassinate enemies during open combat) - Collect Pivot - "Theta"
- Made of Steel (Unlimited health) - Collect Pivot - "Iota"
- Ninja (Guard detection and investigation is turned off) - Collect Pivot - "Lambda"
- Recruit (Infinite Recruit Tokens) - Collect Pivot - "Omicron"
- Season Changer (Ability to switch between summer and winter) - Collect Pivot - "Tau"
- Semi-Automatic (No reload times) - Collect Pivot - "Kappa"
- Sun and Moon (Ability to set day/night) - Collect Pivot - "Eta"
- Thunder Kill (Lightning strikes every time you make a kill) - Collect Pivot - "Upsilon"
- Weather Man (Ability to set the weather) - Collect Pivot - "Sigma"
Captain Kidd Missions
Complete the 5 Captain Kidd missions that are unlocked by collecting trinkets
- Shard of Eden - Complete the Captain Kidd missions
- Achilles' Originial Outfit - Complete the Achilles' Painting mission (Unlocked in Manor)
- Altair's Outfit - Complete all main missions with all Optional Objectives (Unlocked in Manor)
- Baltimore Outfit - Start of Sequence 09 (Unlocked in shops)
- Boston Outfit - Start of Sequence 06 (Unlocked in shops)
- Captain Kidd's Outfit - Complete the Oak Island Naval Location (Unlocked in Manor)
- Charleston Outfit - Start of Sequence 06 (Unlocked in shops)
- Ezio Outfit - Through Uplay (Unlocked in Manor)
- Jamestown Outfit - Start of Sequence 06 (Unlocked in shops)
- Kanienkeha:ka Outfit - Collect all Feathers (Unlocked in Manor)
- New York Outfit - Start of Sequence 09 (Unlocked in shops)
- Philidelphia Outfit - Start of Sequence 09 (Unlocked in shops)
At any point beyond Sequence 6, return to the Davenport Homestead and, from the front door, walk around the right side of the manor and hide around the corner at the back. Whistle, and a turkey will appear nearby. Approach it and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, O, X to feed it. This will result in the turkey donning an Assassin's hood and following Connor around.
The Battle Hardened Pack DLC Trophies
There are 4 Silver Trophies.
- A New Challenger Appears (Silver) - Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters.
- One for All (Silver) - With any of the additional characters, perform 20 'Revive' actions.
- Stubborn Stunner (Silver) - Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters.
- Wolves for Lambs (Silver) - Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps.
Main Game Trophies
There are 34 Bronze Trophies, 15 Silver Trophies, 1 Gold Trophy, and 1 Platinum Trophy.
- A Complete Set (Silver) - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
- Abstergo Entertainment (Silver) - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
- All Washed Up (Silver) - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
- An Extraordinary Man (Bronze) - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
- Blowing in the Wind (Bronze) - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
- Bring Down the House (Bronze) - Explore Fort Wolcott.
- By Invitation Only (Bronze) - Be invited to join a Club.
- Caged Wolf (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 8.
- Circus Act (Bronze) - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
- Completionist (Silver) - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
- Coureur des Bois (Bronze) - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
- Criss Cross (Bronze) - Complete Present - Skyscraper.
- Daddy Dearest (Bronze) - Complete Present - Stadium.
- Difficult End (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 11.
- Entrepreneur, not Pirate! (Bronze) - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
- Eye Witness (Bronze) - Witness a predator killing an enemy.
- Fin (Silver) - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
- Grim Expectations (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 10.
- Head in the Cloud (Silver) - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
- Heroes are Born (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 4.
- House Party (Bronze) - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
- How D'ya Like Them Apples (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 3.
- Hunter/Killer (Bronze) - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
- In Good Standing (Silver) - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
- Jager Bomb (Bronze) - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
- Kidd Gloves (Bronze) - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
- Magna cum Laude (Bronze) - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
- Man of the People (Silver) - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
- Master Assassin (Platinum) - Get every trophy.
- Monopoly Man (Bronze) - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
- Multitasking (Bronze) - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
- Mystery Guest (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (Silver) - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
- Original Gamer (Bronze) - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
- Patent Not Pending (Bronze) - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
- Perfectionist (Silver) - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
- Personalized (Bronze) - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
- Predator (Bronze) - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
- Prince of Thieves (Bronze) - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
- Rude Awakening (Bronze) - Re-Enter the Animus.
- Spit Roast (Bronze) - Perform a double assassination using a musket.
- Tea is for Englishmen (Silver) - Complete Sequence 6.
- The Day the Templars Cried (Bronze) - Complete Sequence 5.
- The End is Nigh (Silver) - Complete Present - Abstergo.
- The Sum of Truth (Gold) - Complete Sequence 12.
- The Truth Will Out (Silver) - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
- The Whites of Their Eyes (Silver) - Complete Sequence 7.
- Tumblehome (Bronze) - Upgrade the Aquila.
- Two if by Sea (Silver) - Complete Sequence 9.
- Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! (Bronze) - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
- Winning Team (Bronze) - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
More On GameRevolution