Farming Dollar Bills
When you approach the Hall of Heroes area, a couple of hours or so into the game, you'll notice a Dollar Bill vending machine. You can use the Possess skill for some easy money from that machine. Collect the money, then enter the Hall of Heroes area. A short distance inside, you can find some Salt. Grab that as needed, then exit the Hall of Heroes the same way you entered. Because you've switched between areas, you can find the vending machine again and use the Possess skill for some more money. You can repeat this technique as often as you like for some easy money.
Go to any vending machine, wait three minutes, then select an item from the vending machine you cannot afford. Back out of the vending machine, and Elizabeth will give you money. The amount of money will depend on your progress in the game. You will get more money towards the end of the game compared to the beginning. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Get 1999 mode with out having to beat the game.
At the game's main menu, enter the Konami Code and you should get a message confirming that 1999 Mode was unlocked.
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X - Unlocks 1999 Mode
Bioshock Star Wars Easter Egg
During the part where you first see Elizabeth open a tear(the one with the bus) if you look at the theater sign at the right it will say " Star Wars Return of the Jedi" in French.
Burial at Sea – Episode One Achievements / Trophies
Down in the Briney - Took a Bathysphere ride in Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Bronze
Burial at Sea - Completed Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Silver
Audio Enthusiast - Collected all Audio Diaries in Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Silver
Fully Equipped - Purchased any two upgrades for Old Man Winter or Radar Range in Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Bronze
Confirmed Luddite - Destroyed ten Turrets in Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Bronze
Cook and Serve - Made 5 enemies explode with the Radar Range in Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Bronze
Chain Reaction - Damaged fifteen foes with an exploding enemy, using the Radar Range in Burial at Sea - Episode One. - Silver
Break the Ice - Shattered 5 enemies who had been frozen with Old Man Winter. - Bronze
There are 34 Bronze Trophies, 15 Silver Trophies, 1 Gold Trophy, and 1 Platinum Trophy.
- Bronze - A Real Pistol - Killed 25 enemies with the Broadsider Pistol.
- Bronze - Aerial Assassin - Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Line Strike.
- Bronze - Armed Revolt - Assisted the gunsmith.
- Bronze - Auld Lang Syne - Completed the game on 1999 Mode.
- Silver - Big Game Hunter - Killed 100 enemies with the Founder Huntsman Carbine or Vox Burstgun.
- Bronze - Blood in the Streets - Completed Emporia.
- Bronze - Bolt From the Blue - Killed 5 enemies with a headshot while riding a Sky-Line.
- Silver - Bon Voyage - Killed 20 enemies by knocking them off Columbia.
- Silver - Coins in the Cushion - Looted 200 containers.
- Silver - Combination Shock - Performed all 8 of the Vigor combinations.
- Silver - David & Goliath - Killed 20 "Heavy Hitter" enemies.
- Bronze - Dress for Success - Equipped a piece of Gear in all four slots.
- Silver - Eavesdropper - Collected every Voxophone.
- Silver - First Class Ticket - Boarded The First Lady.
- Bronze - Grand Largesse - Spent $10,000 at the vending machines of Columbia.
- Bronze - Hazard Pay - Killed 10 enemies by utilizing environmental hazards.
- Silver - Heartbreaker - Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart.
- Bronze - Here Little Piggy - Killed 30 enemies with the Founder Pig Volley Gun or Vox Hail Fire.
- Bronze - Higher Learning - Completed Comstock House.
- Bronze - Industrial Accident - Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Hook Execution.
- Bronze - Infused with Greatness - Collected every Infusion upgrade in a single game.
- Bronze - Kitted Out - Fully upgraded one weapon and one Vigor.
- Bronze - Loose Cannon - Killed 25 enemies with the Paddywhacker Hand Cannon.
- Bronze - Lost Weekend - Killed 5 enemies while you are drunk.
- Silver - Master of Pyrotechnics - Killed 20 enemies with the Barnstormer RPG.
- Bronze - Mind Over Matter - Killed 20 enemies using Possessed machines.
- Silver - More for Your Money - Lured 3 enemies into a single Vigor trap 5 times.
- Silver - On a Clear Day... - Killed 30 enemies with the Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle.
- Bronze - On the Fly - Killed 30 enemies while riding a Sky-Line.
- Bronze - Passionately Reciprocated - Killed 150 enemies with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or Vox Repeater.
- Bronze - Platinum Columbia - Acquire all other trophies
- Platinum - Raising the Bar - Upgraded one attribute (Health, Shield, or Salts) to its maximum level.
- Bronze - Saw the Elephant - Completed the game on Normal difficulty or above.
- Bronze - Scavenger Hunt - Completed the game in 1999 Mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill machine.
- Gold - Seasoned to Taste - Killed 30 enemies with the Peppermill Crank Gun.
- Bronze - Shock Tactics - Retrieved Shock Jockey.
- Bronze - Should Auld Acquaintance... - Unlocked 1999 Mode.
- Bronze - Sightseer - Used all telescopes and Kinetoscopes in the game.
- Bronze - Skeet Shoot - Killed 5 enemies while they are falling.
- Silver - Stone Cold Pinkerton - Completed the game on Hard difficulty or above.
- Silver - Strange Bedfellows - Killed 20 enemies using allies brought in through a Tear.
- Silver - Street Sweeper - Killed 50 enemies with the Founder China Broom Shotgun or Vox Heater.
- Bronze - Tear 'em a New One - Opened 30 Tears.
- Bronze - The Bird or The Cage - Completed The Hand of the Prophet.
- Bronze - The Roguish Type - Used Elizabeth to pick 30 locks.
- Silver - Tin Soldier - Completed the game on Easy difficulty or above.
- Bronze - Vigorous Opposition - Killed 75 enemies either with a Vigor or while the enemy is under the effects of a Vigor.
- Bronze - Welcome to Monument Island - Reached Monument Island.
- Bronze - Well Rounded - Used all 8 Vigors against enemies.
- Bronze - Working Class Hero - Completed the Factory.
- Bronze - Written in the Clouds - Completed Lighthouse.