Go to any weapons store and if u go to reffil ammo it will say the price eg $47. Now say you want to fill up ammo on an AK-47 you go to assault rifles then go down to AK-47 then click the equip button then go to the slot it was already in and it will say AK-47 will replace AK47 and it will replace all ammo.
Be wary of the groups of lotus flowers that are found in the rivers and waterways as crocodiles can usually be found there and they will attack if you get too close. If you are attacked by a crocodile you can kill them with one shot using the Recurve Bow.
Search the following locations to find the corresponding rare animal.
- Blood Komodo - Cliffside Overlook outpost, Path of the Hunter.
- One Horn Buffalo - Camp Murder outpost, Path of the Hunter.
- Black Panther - Outpost southeast of the mansion, Path of the Hunter.
- Golden Tiger - Mosquito Yard outpost, Path of the Hunter.
- White Belly Tapir - Rust Yard outpost, Path of the Hunter.
- Yellow Neck Cassowary - AM-12 outpost, Path of the Hunter.
- Maneater Shark - Kell's Boat Repairs, Path of the hunter.
- Undying Bear - Cradle Gas outpost, Path of the Hunter.
If you land on power lines while using the wingsuit you will be able to do super bounces.
If you go to the top of any of the highest mountains and take out your camera and zoom in you will notice lots of bright lights when you look around the land. These are your objectives lighting up.
The following weapons will become available for purchase when you complete the corresponding task. These weapons cannot be customized.
- AMR (Sniper Rifle) - Find 20 relics.
- Bull (Shotgun) - Find 10 relics.
- Bushman (Assault Rifle) - Activate ALL radio towers.
- Japanese Tanto (Replaces Melee Weapon) - Find 6 Letters of the Lost.
- Ripper (Light Machine Gun) - Survive 6 Trials of the Rakyat.
- Shadow (Pistol) - Take over 17 encampments.
- Shredder (Sub-Machine Gun) - Collect 10 memory cards.
When selecting a animal hunt check which weapon is to be used (all but bow) then go and get the better of the weapon to be used giving yourself a better edge over the recommended one
Assassin's Creed Easter Egg
In the mission 'The Forgotten Experiment,' which is included in the Lost Expeditions DLC, Jason Brody must collect all of the research notes. Once he does, the text will reveal the following message: Masahiro, I question these so-called scientists. They speak of Pieces of Eden and Edison's electrical experiments into "genetic memory." I do not trust them, and I have locked lab access. To access or exit the secured room use this code: 122112. Please exercise caution around these foreign devils.
There are 38 Bronze Trophies, 10 Silver Trophies, 2 Gold Trophies, and 1 Platinum Trophy.
- Aftermarket Junkie (Bronze) - Buy all attachments and paint jobs for one weapon.
- Archeology 101 (Silver) - Gather a total of 60 relics.
- Artsy Craftsy (Bronze) - Craft 5 upgrades for your equipment.
- Bagged and Tagged (Bronze) - Complete a Path of the Hunter quest.
- Dead Letters (Silver) - Gather all "Letters of the Lost".
- Deep Cover (Bronze) - Complete Riley's interrogation.
- Fearless or Stupid (Bronze) - Dive more than 60m (Single Player only).
- First Blood (Bronze) - Escape the pirates and survive in the wilderness.
- Free Fall (Bronze) - Freefall more than 100m and live (Single Player only).
- Full Bars (Silver) - Activate 9 radio towers.
- Fully Inked (Gold) - Earn every tattoo by learning all the skills.
- Getting Even (Bronze) - Complete "Payback" Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Hands Off My Stoner (Bronze) - Rescue Oliver from the pirates.
- Have I Told You? (Silver) - Survive the encounter with Vaas and escape.
- Heartless Pyro (Bronze) - Kill 50 enemies with the flamethrower (Single Player only).
- Here We Come (Bronze) - Complete "Ready or Not" Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Hide and Seek (Bronze) - Complete "Lights Out" Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Higher Than a Kite (Bronze) - Use your wingsuit to reach the Southern island.
- Hunter Hunted (Bronze) - Lure and kill a predator.
- Improper Use (Bronze) - Kill an enemy with the Repair Tool (Single Player only).
- In Cold Blood (Bronze) - Complete a WANTED Dead quest.
- Inked Up (Bronze) - Earn 5 skill tattoos.
- Island Liberator (Silver) - Liberate all outposts.
- Island Paparazzi (Bronze) - Tag 25 enemies using the camera (Single Player only).
- Jungle Journal (Silver) - Unlock 50 entries in the Survivor Guide.
- Late Night Pick-up (Bronze) - Complete "Rush Hour" Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Let the Trials Begin (Bronze) - Beat any Trial of the Rakyat score.
- Love the Boom (Bronze) - Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with one explosion (Single Player only).
- Magic Mushroom (Bronze) - Return to the doctor with the cave mushrooms.
- Mastered the Jungle (Platinum) - Obtain all the Trophies.
- Memory to Spare (Silver) - Gather all the memory cards.
- Money to Burn (Bronze) - Spend $5000 at the shop.
- Needle Exchange (Bronze) - Craft 25 syringes.
- Never Saw it Coming (Bronze) - Kill an enemy with a takedown from above from a glider, zipline or parachute (Single Player only).
- One of Us (Bronze) - Complete the Rakyat initiation.
- Poacher (Bronze) - Hunt and skin a rare animal.
- Poker Bully (Silver) - Win $1500 playing poker.
- Poker Night (Silver) - Kill Hoyt.
- Rebel With a Cause (Bronze) - Liberate 3 outposts.
- Retake Wallstreet (Bronze) - Rescue Keith from Buck.
- Return to Sender (Bronze) - Complete "Sidetracked" Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Road Trip (Bronze) - Complete a Supply Drop quest.
- Rock Always Wins (Bronze) - Fully distract 25 enemies with rocks (Single Player only).
- Rocking the Boat (Bronze) - Complete "Overboard" Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Say Hi to the Internet (Bronze) - Find the lost Hollywood star.
- Taken for Granted (Silver) - Kill Vaas.
- The Good Stuff (Bronze) - Craft a special syringe.
- Toxophilite (Bronze) - Kill a target from 70m or more with the bow (Single Player only).
- Unheard (Bronze) - Liberate an outpost without triggering an alarm.
- What a Trip (Gold) - Attend the final ceremony.
- Worst Date Ever (Bronze) - Rescue Liza from the burning building.