Unlock Revengeance mode
On the title screen, enter the Konami code (Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, circle, x). Revengeance mode will be made available as a difficulty setting.
When you complete the following tasks he corresponding costume will become available. These costumes will not appear in cutscenes and are only visible during actual gameplay, this includes scripted sequences.
- Mariachi Uniform - Beat File R-02 on any difficulty setting.
- Custom Cyborg Body (Desperado Version) - Beat File R-04 on any difficulty setting.
Unlimited Item Stocking
Collect ALL the items from the boxes in an area and then press 'Select' and 'Enter' (Customization). When you exit the 'Customization' screen ALL item boxes will be reset allowing you to fully stock up on items. This can be repeated as many times as you desire.
Complete the game on the indicated difficulty setting to unlock the corresponding wig.
- Infinite Wig A - Complete the game on the Normal or higher difficulty setting and collect at least 10 ID Chips (Left Arms). This wig gives unlimited sub-weapon ammo.
- Infinite Wig B - Complete the game on the Normal or higher difficulty setting and collect at least 20 ID Chips (Left Arms). This wig gives unlimited Blade mode.
- Blade Mode Wig - Complete the game on the Hard or higher difficulty setting and collect ALL ID Chips (Left Arms). When you have this wig in Blade mode you will be able to cut through armored enemies.
When you complete the following tasks the corresponding weapon will become available.
- Armor Breaker - Collect ALL ID Chips (Left Arms). This weapon has a random chance to destroy an enemy's armour.
- High-Frequency Long Sword - Rank first in ALL VR Missions.
- High-Frequency Machete - Collect 10 Data Storage items.
- High-Frequency Murasama Blade - Complete the game on any difficulty setting.
- High-Frequency Wooden Sword - Find ALL four soldiers in cardboard boxes. This weapon will randomly make Cyborgs disappear when struck (also counts as a nonlethal defeat).
- Stun Blade - Collect ALL Data Storage items. This weapon has a random chance to stun.
- Unique Weapon - Pincer Blades - Complete File R-04 - Hostile Takeover on any difficulty setting.
- Unique Weapon - Pole-Arm - Complete File R-01 - Coup dâ