- …But Can You Parallel Park? - Make it through outer space without taking any damage.
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way up the Dragon – Defeat General Dragon.
- A Speech for Sore Ears - Wear yourself out listening to Mr. Pink.
- A Toothache Named Disaster - Defeat General Tiger.
- Better Squidabble - Don’t take any damage while riding the squid.
- Bonus Maximus - Complete all Bonus Stages within the time limit.
- Butterball Bailout - Find the secret route while on a diet.
- Bye Bye Bunnie - Defeat General Rabbit.
- Calibrus Unleashed - Make your first cut with Calibrus.
- Crabherd: It’s Like a Shepherd for Crabs - Keep all the baby crabs safe.
- Death of a Sales Rat - Defeat General Rat.
- Dog on a Short Tin Leash - Defeat General Dog.
- Double Trouble - Play with a friend for the first time.
- Every Squirrel Has Its Thorns - Anger the mother of all squirrels.
- Fiddler on the Woof - Defeat General Robo-Dog.
- Flagrant Misconduct - Foul the Witch in the wrestling ring.
- Fly Beta Kappa - Defeat the Kappagaeru without touching the ground.
- Head Hunter - Find 50 different types of heads.
- Hole-Diggin’ Varmints! - Save all the Wild Waste locals.
- I’ll Second String YOU! - PLAYER 2: Defeat 50 grubs.
- Is That a Mask, or is That Your Face? - Peek in on all the wrestlers’ home lives.
- It’s a Grubby Job, But… - Defeat 1,000 grubs.
- La Cage aux Fowls - Defeat General Rooster.
- Lead Sparkleholic - Collect 10,000 Moonsparkles.
- Long Snake’s Journey Into Plight - Defeat General Snake.
- Luna Kazooed - Watch the Moon Witch transform Pikarina and Ying Yang in every possible way.
- Mass Exodus - Set 22 puppet children free in a single playthrough.
- Moon Gravity - Use cuts 100 times to juggle grubs and keep them in the air.
- Much Apork About Mutton - Defeat Generals Pig and Sheep.
- No Dragon Your Heels - Make it across General Dragon’s back without taking any damage.
- Nosferatu Blues - Listen to Dracula’s entire rant.
- On the Rocks - Reunite all the iceberg dwellers for a toast.
- Predictably Gullible - Shoot down all the seagulls using the deck cannons.
- Read Between the Lines - Read all the picture books.
- Recapitated - Obtain your first head.
- Shear Genius? - Make 10,000 cuts with Calibrus.
- Shmup to Scratch - Shoot down all the pigeon squadrons.
- Soul Searcher - Rescue your first soul.
- Soul Searcherer - Rescue a ton of captive souls.
- Sparktacular - Collect all the Hundredsparkles using Kutaro.
- Strapping Jockey - Win the train race without taking any damage.
- Super Buccaneer Grapple Master - Defeat 100 grubs after reeling them in with the Hookclaw.
- Super Chivalry Deflection Master - Perform 300 successful Guards.
- Super Luchador Pancake Master - Defeat 30 grubs using body slams.
- Super Ninjitsu Kablooey Master - Defeat 3 grubs with a single bomb.
- Supporting Sparkleholic - PLAYER 2: Collect 3,000 Moonsparkles.
- Surgical Striker - Cut all the souls from all the Weavers without letting a single one recover.
- The Cruelty of Youth - Turn all the caterpillars into butterflies, then cut them down.
- The Flawed Couple - Defeat General Horse.
- The Other Flying Circus - Perform 20 consecutive Boost Cuts without touching the ground.
- The Space Monkey Faileth - Defeat General Monkey.
- The Taming of the Moo - Defeat General Bull.
- The Tyrant’s Inner Tyrant - Open the nested Moon Bear King doll all the way.
- Three-Second Rule - Pick up your fallen head 100 times.
- Triple Tete - Arm yourself with three of the same head.
- Ursus Descending - Defeat the Moon Bear King.
- What the Cat Drags In - Investigate the environment for the first time.
- Who Needs Enemies? - PLAYER 2: Throw away Player 1’s head 10 times.
- Head Hoarder - Find every type of head.
- Soul Searcherest - Rescue all of the captive souls.
- The Wooden Shoe Drops - Witness the end of each of the three puppet fugitives.
- Now That’s Using Your Head (Hur, Hur) - Use every Head Action correctly.
- Best Actor - Unlock all trophies.
More On GameRevolution