Sky Force 2014 Cheats
- Prioritize not getting hit to hitting your targets, so don't be as risky as in other games.
Make sure to shoot the shiny airplanes and collect each gray crystal they release as they increase your firing rate or provide a different boost.
You can unlock four Medallions per Stage for these accomplishments:
- Destroy 70% of Enemies Forces.
- Destroy 100% of Enemies Forces.
- Rescue All People.
- Stay untouched.
How to unlock main achievements.
- A Really Nice Pat On Your Back - Destroy 10,000 enemies
- A Token Of Gratitude - Rescue 100 people
- Against The Odds - Destroy all enemy towers on Stage 5
- Badge Of Military Merit - Earn 50 medals
- Gazing At The Stars - Save up 20,000 stars without spending them
- Getting Good At Breaking Things - Destroy 2500 enemies
- Handsomely Rewarded - Collect 100,000 stars (cumulative)
- Heat Ray - Burn through 10 enemies with one Laser power-up
- I Kind Of Liked It Back There - Rescue a lot of people
- I'm Still Alive - Finish a stage with less than 10% health
- I've Got The Power - Use a lot of power-ups
- It Wasn't Me! - Destroy the lighthouse without touching it on Stage 1
- Little Bit Of This, Little Bit Of That - Use all 3 power-up types in one stage
- Lord Of Destruction - Destroy 15 enemies with one Mega-Bomb power-up
- Medal Of Honor - Earn 10 medals
- Party Animal - Rescue your friends 20 times
- Rescue Ranger - Rescue 500 people
- Stellar Superstar - Collect all the stars from Stage 3
- The Command Is In Your Debt - Rescue 5 VIPs
- They're No Good In Your Pocket - Finish a stage with 5 unused power-ups
- To Win The Tournament - Take part in a tournament
- Unstoppable Grog - Ram through a wave of enemies with one Shield power-up
- Yeah, I'll Have A Bag Of Those - Collect 500,000 stars (cumulative)
- You'll Need More Than That, Mantis! - Destroy 1000 enemies
More On GameRevolution