Unlock Inifinite 3-D Mode with Mario - 3-D mode is enabled by getting Mario's card by successfully completing the 'Pit Of 100 Trials' in Flopside twice.
Unlock Hidden Mini-Games - Enter 3-D mode when you are in the coffee shop in Flipside B1. Then use the gold pipe to reach an arcade where there are three mini-games that can be played with the Wii-mote where you win prizes for top scores. If you have a Gold Card a fourth game can be unlocked.
Unlock Flopside's Pit of 100 Trials - Successfully beat Flipside's Pit of 100 Trials.
Unlock Flipside's Pit of 100 Trials - Successfully beat Chapter 1 and unlock the outskirt in Flipside.
Unlock Extra Mini Game in the Flipside's Basement - Get the Golden Card.
Unlock Bleu Hair for Peach - When you have successfully beaten the game talk to Bleu in Flopside.
Unlock Hammer Whacker - At Flopside go to the back room of 'The OVerthere' and get the Golden Card which is inside the treasure chest.
Get the following Pixl to unlock the corresponding special ability.
Dashell - Run fast.
Cudge - Use a hammer.
Thudley - Shake the ground.
Dottie - Shrink yourself.
Boomer - Blow up objects.
Thoreau - Pick up objects then toss them.
Carrie - Platform that can get you across dangerous areas.
Slim - Turn sideways and squeeze through very narrow spaces.
Piccolo - Play special music that disintegrates certain objects.
Barry - Shield yourself from enemy attacks and also counterattack.
Fleep - Objects that are stuck in the wrong dimension can be flipped.
Tippi - Scan objects using your Wii-mote sensor to learn about them and reveal hidden things.
There are 4 other Pixls you don't need to beat the game, but they help.
- Barry (Provides a force field that protects you and can hurt enemies) - Beat Francis in chapter 3-4, then find Barry behind a bush in chapter 3-1
- Dashell (makes you go really fast) - The bottom of Flipside Pit of 100 trials
- Piccolo (Makes melodies that trigger in-game events and cures some status problems) - Place the 6th pure heart, talk to Merlee and help her, talk to Merluvlee, then Bestovious, Watchitt, Merlumina, then Merluvlee to get Random House key
- Tiptron (Just like Tippi) - Buy it from Francis after you beat the game for 999 coins!!!
Items and stages
Extra Mini Game in the Flipside's Basement - Get the Golden Card
- Flipside's Pit of 100 trials - Beat Chapter 1 and unlock the outskirt in Flipside
- Flopside's Pit of 100 trials - Beat Flipside's Pit of 100 trials
Easy infinite money
In order to do this you need at least 100 coins. Go to the Flipside Shop and buy 1 Gold Bar. Head to Yold Town in Chapter 1-2 and sell the bar for 120 coins. Go back to Flipside and buy another bar. Repeat until you can buy another Gold Bar, then keep buying and selling Gold Bars for quick and easy money.
Beat the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials twice to get Mario's Card. It allows you to go into 3D for as long as you want.
In Flipside B-1, head into the coffee shop and switch to 3-D. Jump in the gold pipe to play three little arcade games. If you've got the Gold Card, you can play one more. Find the Gold Card by going 3-D in the Flopside Milk Bar and opening the hidden chest.
Go to level 5-4. Find the pipe that constantly shoots out Sapiens. Stand on the block next to the pipe and use bowser's flame to get every Sapien that comes out. Sit back and rack up the experience.
How to get Tiptron
first you must have 999 coins. next you go to Francis' castle level 3-4. find Francis in his castle talk to him then he will offer you tiptron (a pixel) for 999 coins buy him and leave. tiptron does everything tippi does.
Follow these 7 steps:
1. Visit Merlee in Flopisde after you place the sixth pure heart in its pillar. Jump over her crystal ball and hear about her problems, then offer to help.
2. Visit Merluvlee in Flipside to learrn the next part of your miniquest.
3. Visit Bestovious in Chapter 1-1 for a new errand.
4. Visit Watchitt in Chapter 1-2 for a piece of paper.
5. Visit Merlumina in Chapter 1-4 and get her to sign the piece of paper.
6. Do steps 1-4 again, backwards.
7. Once you get back to Merluvlee, she will give you a crystal ball. Give the crystal ball to Merlee and she'll give you the key to the Random House. The key is used on the locked house on the 1st floor of Flopside near where you bombed a wall. Piccolo can make musical notes that trigger certain in-game events. It can also cure some status injuries.
In the Pit of 100 Trials, you are able to get a Pixl named Dashell. He can make the playable characters run fast. You must finish all 100 floors of enemies and once you do, you must face a boss named Wracktail. Defeat him and you will get Dashell.
Thanks to Revolution Readers LBlend, Graid, brendan, Boringman54 and Meee!