What's My IQ? Cheats
Guide To First 50 Levels
- Slide the button to the LEFT.
- Tap the number 36 (biggest in size).
- 5 = 1.
- Mary is your mother.
- Tap the word “number” (smallest in size).
- Type 999
- The torchlight is facing left (the left button).
- There are 7 children in the family (they all have the same brother).
- Use two fingers to tear the note apart.
- There are zero candles on the cake (there is no cake)
- Tilt your phone vertically so the arrows are pointing in the correct direction.
- None, the torchlight is not shining.
- Tap the words “pail” and “water” at the same time.
- Wipe your finger across the car until it is clean.
- Shake your device to create an earthquake.
- Rub the “s” off of arrows (there is only one arrow).
- Tap start, then stop when the 6th lightbulb lights up.
- Drag the bottle and the star into the dotted lines. Drag the diamond on top of the star.
- Tap the word “even,” 22, and 14
- Turn your device upside down to reveal which pail has water in it. Tap the middle pail of the top row that has water in it.
- Tap brown (the color of the words “opposite of blue”
- Shake your device. There are 6 apples on the tree.
- The middle pail in the top row is different (still has water in it).
- Tap the word “Mary” in the question. Mary herself is the 5th daughter.
- Use two fingers to break apart the bread. Tap the $1 and the $0.10 (half of $22.20)
- Tap the “x” on the triangle
- Drag all the stars onto the word “stars”
- Drag the far left line up. Tap 99.
- Drag the pepper shaker underneath the word “soup.” Shake the pepper onto the word “soup.”
- There are 8 holes in the shirt.
- Drag the clouds on top of each other, then drag Peter into the house.
- Drag the words “no smoking” into the circle.
- Turn your device face down, as if you were placing the hat on your head.
- Tap the “s” in “mistakes,” and the “s” in “likes.”
- Tap the roll button. There are always 21 points on the dice.
- Drag the word “north” underneath the two left compasses. Tap both of the compasses.
- Flip your device upside down then drag the dart through the balloons so that they pop from right to left.
- Drag the photo frame to the left. Tap the word photo when the star is within the frame.
- Drag the “cat” in “catfish” away from the word. Tap “cat.”
- Drag all the fires on top of each other. Tap the big fire that is left.
- Use two fingers to spread apart the cloud.
- Tap the 20kg weight and the 10kg weight. Slightly tilt your phone until the scale reads 25kg (weights get lighter when you tilt them).
- Drag the middle top fish away. Tap the fish that is different underneath.
- Tap the doorbell quickly five times.
- Use two fingers to drag apart the small cloud. Tap the small left cloud.
- Drag the sun from left to right to make nightfall. Tap the owl .
- Type “It,” then tap “done.”
- Hold the charge button until the batteries are charged.
- Tap the square under the heart, diamond, and upside down club to turn them red. Tap open.
- Tap the + button until 18. Tap the screen.