Boss Pets and Crown Plants
- Myth Sprite - Kill Rattlebones between 5-10 times.
- Pink Dandilion (Crowns Only Plant) - Kill random Krokotopia bosses.
- Ghoul - Kill Grubb (Sunken City Final boss) 5-10 times.
- Heckhound - Buy at Krokosphinx for 1500 Gold.
- Blue Mander - Buy at Krokosphinx for 1500 Gold.
If you get a tranceformatinon for 1 hour or so log out log back on and the timer will start again.
How to get cheaper pets
Go to the pet shop. Buy any pet you like, but you will get most cheap pets if you buy them in brown color. If you don't like this color, go to the paint shop and change to the color you like. This will be cheaper.
How To Get a Permanent Mount
First go to the Wizard101 crown shop located at the top left corner of your screen. Second go to temporary mounts. Third click on a temporary mount that costs gold, or if you have a lot of crowns you can buy one with crowns; either one will work. They only have 7 day ones, so pick a 7 day mount you like (not all of them are for gold). Then buy it with crowns or gold. After that go to your computer clock and press on change time and date. You will have to put it 9 days ahead. Once you do that log out of the character you used to buy it. Then log back in - you will notice that the timer is now all 0s. Once the 9 days have passed you will have a permanent mount and you can switch your clock back.
Enter the code 6979D-3L8W5-39PLM-4L82Q and make a single purchase of $6 or more to get a Tiger Dragon and 1250 non transfer Crowns.
Get All Rank Three life spells
Go to Moolinda Wu and jump three times facing her. Then you get all rank three life spells.
Your Pet Disappears
Go to the fire school tower in Ravenwood, then go to Dalia Falmea's desk. From there go to the fire shield behind a cauldron and run toward it. And if you have a Pet equipped it will run up the wall!!!
- 74847-19125-65912-68821 - gives you free crowns for wizard101
Related: Item FAQ for Wizard101
Wizard101 Free Pet Code
This will give you a tiger dragon and 1250 Crowns. Just type in the code and make a single purchase of $6 or more.
- 6979D-3L8W5-39PLM-4L82Q - Tiger Pet , 1250 non transfer Crowns
Walk to Ravenwood Fire School, stand on the left side of dalia falmea and then do 2 spins. Walk to the Myth School and do the same thing around Cyrus Drake. After doing that wait 15 seconds and check your SPELLBOOK. Check the CHARACTER section and you'll see you have x10 gold than you had!
Example- 200 gold + CHEAT = 2000 gold.
Go to wizard101.com and login. Click Redeem Card or Code. Click Wizard101 promotional codes. Type in these codes!
Add damage to your spell lessen the damage done to you
- frog - 500 gold
- summerdragon - summer dragon
- spell - necklace
- gamma - necklace
- wizard - necklace
- land - housing item
- casle - housing item
- house - housing item
When defeating something (most effective on bosses), press either Shift or Ctrl and then the up arrow key to increase the damage done on your opponent. Press either Ctrl or Shift and the down arrow key to lessen the damage on you. Press the shift/Ctrl keys when the opponent is making the symbol. Press the arrow key when the spell is just about to hit you.
- Shift/Ctrl+ up arrow keys - increase damage
- Shift/Ctrl+down arrow keys - decrease damage
- Shift+Ctrl+up - use on bosses
- Shift+Ctrl+down - use on yourself when attacked by a powerful spell
Boss pets and crown plants for free!
How to get a heckhound pet
- Myth Sprite - kill rattlebones 5 - 10 times
- Pink Dandelion (crowns only plant) - kill random krokotopia bosses
- Ghoul - kill grubb (sunken city final boss) 5 - 10 times
- Heckhound - buy at krokosphinx for 1500 gold
- blue Mander - buy at krokosphinx for 1500 gold
- Go to the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia
- There will be a mander under a small stand. just keep looking until you find him
- Talk to the mander and go to the pet section.
- There will be a heckhound as well as a blue mander
- Both cost 1500 gold
Fly through walls
Make sure you aren't in full screen while playing. Then run and click the title bar with the wizard101 words. It freezes for you but others see you going through walls.
Fast Glitch from Brittany Jade Spear
To do the speed glitch, you have to close your page for a couple of minutes to change your computer time for 2 months.
If you're looking for a cheat that makes your pet invisible too, this glitch doesn't do it. You'll need:
1. A Friend
2. A Floor Brazier (you can buy this from the bazaar, under the decoration section. it kind of looks like a bracket with fire on top)
3. Royal Playhouse (you can buy this at the castle store, in the shopping district. the castle is the one that costs 15000 gold)
Second teleporting glitch
- First, get your friend to teleport to you while you're inside your Castle. (anywhere is good, as long as you're not inside the house in the castle)
- Second, then trap your friend with the floor brazier. (this may take a few tries)
- Third, go inside the house, and teleport to your friend. Teleport to them again.
- Pick up the floor brazier (you cannot move it!)
- You should be invisible.
Sometimes you go into a tunnel to somewhere and teleport back three steps, but only if you keep running.
When it is loading for you to go some where like ravenwood keep clicking spacebar and then when it is done loading you should be floating in the air.
How to get crown items for free
First click on the crown item you want for 30-60 minutes.
Mid-air pet glitch
First equip a pet. Then go to the fire tower. Then go to the picture of dalia falmea and run into the corner. Then turn and your pet should be standing in mid-air. Keep in mind: do not turn or move or your pet will come down.
Here's how to make your character invisible - you have to have somebody online on your friends list. You go to the friends list and click a random person's name so that the little menu comes up. Then you press 'go to location' and when it asks you yes or no, you say yes. Then RIGHT after you click yes you have to press the trade button on the menu fast. Then you will be invisible! Your pets can't turn invisible, though.
Have a pet disobey you
First, go to the room in krokotopia where there are five flights of stairs. Then when you are about to go up the first flight of stairs, make sure your pet is at the left side of you. Then walk up the first stair, and stay very close to the edge of the left side. When you do so, your pet will be at the bottom of the stairs!
Ways to get gold
Permanent Mount Cheat
- First, don' t spend your gold too often. Then fight in battles and make sure you win all of them. Then check your backpack see all the things you earned from the battles. If some of them are the same, can't be used on your kind of school, not your level or you don't want them, then sell them on the bazaar. Click the quick sell button or feed them to your pet and what ever you get back sell them.
- Or if you don't want to battle you can play grub guardian or some mini games on either kifreegames.com or in wizard 101 games.
- Third way is if you have any extra wizard and don't want them anymore you can put some of their items on shared bank, delete them and then go to you regular wizard and check your shared bank and move the items from the shared bank to your backpack and sell them or feed them to your pet.
- Complete Quests
- Sell things you don 't need
- Find reagents and sell them
- Install gold generator
- Buy gold
- Use cheats
- Craft stuff and sell
- Leveling up fast
Get any mount you desire. Log out to scroll the days ahead. Log back in and ride your mount for as long as you want. (WARNING: you might be kicked from the game forever.)
Saving progress in a dungeon
Before entering a dungeon the narrator tells you that if you leave a dungeon your progress will be deleted. Not completely true. That's only if you leave the dungeon alive, in other words, if you die in a dungeon the progress will remain as long as you don't quit or log out. For example, in "Sunken City" in one tower you fight 3 scarlet screamers, if you kill one and the others kill you, then when you return there will only be 2 to fight. Another example is in "The Emperor's Retreat" you have to beat bosses to open a door. If you unlock the door, yet die afterwards, when you return that door will still be open.
The first boss in krokatitopa gives you either a myth [or a storm] lepecaun.
How to fly
If you want to fly in the game you first have to run then jump and then you hold the tab at the top and then other people can see you flying but you can't see yourself flying.
Making treasure cards
Go to the library and buy Tough or Keen Eyes treasure cards. Add them to your spell deck, then get in a battle (Lost Souls in Unicorn Way recommended due to the easy difficulty). Right Click a weak card in your deck, then press the "Draw" button. Click on the Tough or Keen Eyes treasure card then click your strongest card.
Higher Chance Of getting rare items from bosses
Every boss has a rare item and if you desperately want to get them do this:
1) Fight for up to seven to ten rounds
2) Always take out the minion first
3) Use a rank 5 spell on the boss like Minotaur, Phoenix, Anything as long as it kills the boss at the end
4) Enjoy your rare item
5) there is a 30% chance you wont get what you are looking for but keep trying youll get it
Fast way to get money
First battle random things in haunted cave and after 10 to 20 battles go to the bazaar and sell everything you got from your battles. After that your money should be at least over 1000.
Pick your Wizard Type
If you want to pick your Wizard Type here's how: On the test part where you create your Wizard there should be a button somewhere called SKIP THE TEST and you get to pick.
Usually when you're a healer you are vulnerable to people attacking you in a PvP match. Attack while healing yourself at the same time. Be a Life student and choose death as your back up school of training points. The choices of these schools in line will give you a Heal advantage while attacking at the same time.
More On GameRevolution