Useful game hints
- Hire the Teladi Albatross
- Buy a Solar Power Plant
- Transport it to the Greater Profit system
- Deploy it near the crystal plant
- Buy crystals at the crystal plant and stock them in your solar power plant
- Check the price of energy cells at the other two solar plants in the system and adjust yours to make good profit fast After getting some money, buy a telardinium mine and a freighter. These produce profit fast and with no attendance like the solar plant, except to get the credits
The best thing you can do in the beginning is to buy and sell energy units. Buy energy from solar power plants that have a lot of energy (they'll sell it cheaper), and sell them to various factories that are low on energy to make a fast profit. Once you've saved up about 15,000 credits, talk to one of the transports in the system and have it accompany you when you buy a power plant of your own. You'll need the transport to carry the new power plant to the system in which you want to open up shop. Find a system that's low on power plants, and park yours next to a cluster of factories to rake in the big bucks. Don't attack or destroy any Xenon buildings until you reach the appropriate quest. You won't be able to complete the quests required to win the game if you destroy one of the crucial Xenon targets before the quest flag is set.