Great seeds for Minecraft Xbox 360 edition
Radioactive - spawn you close to a giant village
gargamel - lots of hills
888 - diamonds and gold below the spawn point
Herobrine - WARNING: MAY SPAWN HEROBRINE never tried it but heard it
Castle grounds - lots of hills
When you are at the cratfing table, make sure you have 8 gold ingots and some gunpowder. If you do, you should see a little box and it should show a bullet. Note: abullet gives 10 ammunition and another box by it. If you have and iron ingots, you can make some weapons and yes if you keep creating things with supplies and use to many ingots and gunpowder it may not work. It ONLY WORKS AT NIGHT. I'm not to sure how it works but it does.
Have Your Dragon Egg
First kill the end dragon push LT on the egg go to the egg put a piston behinde it put the lever next to the piston pull the lever & grab it then you get your own dragon egg.
Herobrine In Your World
One way to tell if Herobrine is in your world is: sand pyramids in water, random objects in stange places (example: a layer of long flat bedrock and finding a block of sand). Trees with no leaves on them, just wood.
Walk up to a crafting table and have: iron, glass, and black wool.
A Tip On How To Find Diamonds
First, you have to dig to bedrock. And then go up 6-9 blocks up. This does not always work but it should help you find more diamonds.
Related: Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Review
Infinite Health Glitch
This trick involves two people. The person who wants to have infinite health sits down in a boat, (with a bed beside him), then while in the boat activate the bed to sleep in it. Have your friend destroy the bed without hitting you. The man who was in the bed will appear in the boat again, have your friend destoy the boat. Now you are invisible, yet you have infinite health. Only you can't activate objects until you exit the game.
Survive The Highest Heights
Looking for something to land in when falling off a cliff? Well, you should try doing this! Make a pool 5 blocks by 5 blocks, and at least 3 blocks deep, or if its a very tall cliff, at least 6 blocks deep. I would recommend STILL water instead of running water. I did some experiements, and still water is easier to swim up and out of instead of running water. I also wouldn't recommend dropping your 'useless' materials in there and hope they despawn, because you will just pick them up. TIP: Use the shift key (or if your playing the xbox version, press the right toggle stick), before jumping off, just in case you are over to the side. CAUTION: CANNOT BE USED AS A WATER SOURCE!
Unlimited Water Supply
1) dig 4 holes in the ground forming a 2x2 block square
2) gather 4 buckets of water
3) fill ALL 4 HOLES with water
4) enjoy not relying on leaving your home to get water from the ocean!
Empty the Chest Quickly
If you have a chest and you want to get everything out quickly, you hit/mine the chest and then everything will fall out of the chest and you will collect the chest!
How To Find Diamonds Easily
1 . Dig a staircase down to bedrock.
2. Carve out a room with torches and chests
3. Dig 2 tunnels 1 block apart
4. Dig straight in the tunnel until you find diamonds (WARNING: THE DIAMONDS U FIND ARE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONES YOU FIND! ) It is also a good way to find coal, iron, redstone, lapis, and gold!
Dig a hole that is three blocks deep, then place a glowstone overhead. Next you can throw an ender pearl at that glowstone and you'll be able to see all of your world's caves and ravines.
Make a portal to the Nether, which requires you to have 18 obsidian. Build a square structure (for example, five blocks high and four blocks wide) and then use a flint and stone to light the center. Now have a second person join the game and enter the portal. Once the second player is within the Nether, the first player should then destroy one of the obsidian blocks from which it was constructed. Then the person in the Nether should pass back through the portal. A random portal will now appear in your world, containing another 18 obsidian that you can mine. Obsidian is indestructible and thus very useful. You can repeat the process outlined above as many times as you like.
This trick is performed by having a player open a dispenser and placing the item you want to duplicate into it (leave the dispenser menu open). If you now have a second player destroy the dispenser the item will split into 64 pieces. Place these pieces one by on by pressing X. If you transfer the pieces by pressing Y they will disappear.
To perform this trick you need to wait until night before going in a boat that has been placed next to a bed. Get in the bed while in the boat and you will then be underground. If you now have someone destroy the bed you will become an invisible floating corpse that can kill, you willl not however be able to pick items up and use them. If you drop items you will lose them.
Unlock Steve Gamer Picture
When you mine Redstone the Steve Gamer picture will become unlocked.
Unlock Free XBox Live Minecraft Premium Theme
Press 'Start' then the Y button to share a screenshot over Facebook. This is free compared to the normal 240MSP needed for premium ones.
Break into the Void
Use axes to dig a hole to the Bedrock and then place TNT on the top of the bedrock ALL the way up to Layer 127. When you now explode the TNT you will make a hole into the Void.
To make a monster prison
Go on creative mode and build house like prison then you pick a monster of your choice then you get to follow you when you get it to your prison break a whole in the wall an go in it with your monster then get an iron door or blolcks and block the whole and put a whole in the roof fly out and block it up
Onse you dig down 3 blocks of stone make 64 stone slabs then mine them then you will find diamond or gold or iron
In order to do this new glitch, you'll need a sword, a pickaxe, and a furnace. Also note, this glitch won't work 100% of the time. First, place the furnace down, and start to mine it with your pickaxe. Right before it breaks, quickly switch to your sword, and the furnace should break, but then it should reappear again. After that, place whatever you want to duplicate into the top square of the furnace, and hold down the A button. If it worked, you should be able to go to your inventory and see 64 of whatever you wanted to duplicate. Lastly, go to each individual slot in your inventory, and keep duplicating the item.
Unlock Steve Gamer Picture
Mine redstone for the first time.
Gamer Picture - Mine redstone
HoloLens: Minecraft for HoloLens Might Just Be a System Seller
- Minecraft Watch - Play the game for 100 day to night cycles.
- The Creeper Cap - Kill a Creeper with Arrows.
- The Pork-Chop T-Shirt - Earn a Cooked Porkchop.
Xbox Live Minecraft Premium Theme
While at the pause menu, press Y to take a screenshot of the world and upload it to Facebook
- Into The Nether 40 Construct a Nether Portal.
- Dispense With This 20 Construct a Dispenser.
- MOAR Tools 15 Construct one type of each tool (one pickaxe, one spade, one axe and one hoe).
- Leader Of The Pack 30 Befriend five wolves.
- When Pigs Fly 40 Use a saddle to ride a pig, then have the pig get hurt from fall damage while riding it.
- Cow Tipper 15 Harvest some leather.
- Monster Hunter 20 Attack and destroy a monster.
- Time to Strike! 10 Use planks and sticks to make a sword.
- On A Rail 40 Travel by minecart to a point at least 500m in a single direction from where you started.
- Delicious Fish 15 Catch and cook a fish!
- Getting an Upgrade 15 Construct a better pickaxe.
- The Lie 40 Bake a cake using wheat, sugar, milk and eggs!
- Bake Bread 20 Turn wheat into bread.
- Time to Farm! 10 Use planks and sticks to make a hoe.
- Acquire Hardware 15 Smelt an iron ingot.
- Hot Topic 15 Construct a furnace out of eight cobblestone blocks.
- Time to Mine! 10 Use planks and sticks to make a pickaxe.
- Benchmarking 10 Craft a workbench with four blocks of wooden planks.
- Getting Wood 10 Punch a tree until the block of wood pops out.
- Taking Inventory 10 Open your inventory.