Of Orcs and Men Cheats for the Xbox360
- A hair too late (15) - You pulled your girlfriend Brune out of trouble. She owes you a massage for that.
- All this for that (15) - You had to put up with a pile of enraged Goblins, but you got your flask of water!
- Anger management (10) - You helped Arkail control his rage. Those of his friends and family who are still alive thank you.
- Back to business (5) - You support the local weapon trade. That's... well, nice of you.
- Big chest lover (75) - So you went digging around in every corner to find at least twenty chests to empty, huh?
- Bloodjaw (100) - You dealt with all the trials in Of Orcs and Men like a berserker.
- Class struggle (15) - You avoided a miners' revolt. Thanks to you, they will be able to die for a nobler cause.
- Deratizator (15) - You cut short the Goblin invasion in the shantytown. Pretty violently.
- Go bling-bling (15) - You only wear upgraded equipment. It's a matter of reputation.
- Guidance counselor (15) - You were able to find the best people for your squad for the assault on the Pillar.
- Hand shake (15) - You showed those Black Hands who's the boss.
- I don't like chit-chat (5) - You didn't feel like letting Gorkash bore you with his bull, so you cut him off.
- I know a shortcut (5) - The good thing with shortcuts is that they are faster. It would seem you got that right.
- I'm a killer (30) - You slit 47 throats and they never saw it coming. So you dig?
- I've got my friends in my head (50) - You've gone through nightmares, but now you're finally setting off for the Island of Laments.
- In open air (50) - You managed to escape the Mire. With the chick, too.
- Inner rage (10) - You turned Arkail into a berserk monster. More than before, that is. And it went well. For some.
- Into the shadow (10) - You decided that black magic isn't so bad, especially when you're the only one who knows it.
- Jack of all blades (30) - You hit eight enemies with a single blow. Huh, not bad.
- King of the arena (10) - You fought like a lion and ended up victorious in the Row.
- Manual worker (5) - Nice move, you sliced up a boss without a single auto attack!
- Mercenary (30) - You have bravely dealt with all the trials in Of Orcs and Men
- My house! (50) - As a good master, you've decided to learn and perfect each Skill in a single tree.
- No quarter (15) - You have imposed your authority by taking out all opposing Orcs. An age-old method that still works.
- Nobody's perfect (15) - The Imperial officer in the Monastery seemed to be of good faith. Just to be safe, you offed him.
- Off the Wall (50) - You finally got past that damn Wall ! Well done !
- One less nutcase (15) - You avenged your friend and killed the mad Shaman. He'll guide the dead himself.
- Poisoner (10) - You don't like wasting perfectly good poison, so you cleaned your blade off on 3 different enemies.
- Rakash (20) - You have smoothly dealt with all the trials in Of Orcs and Men
- Regicide the first (10) - You've killed Emperor Damocles. Which is nice to hear, 'cause that was the idea in the first place.
- Repeat offender (50) - You killed the Emperor again, and set fire to the Tower. Maybe you should stop now.
- Samaritan (15) - In a spirit of forgiveness as heroic as it was delusional, you decided to spare Dakath the traitor.
- Slicer-Dicer (10) - You decided to forget your past to devote yourself to a career as an Assassin. Enjoy.
- Smart and smarter (5) - You chose to improve one of your Skills before you learned another one. Kudos for that.
- Talk it out (5) - You allowed Styx to calm things down before Arkail went berserk. Literally.
- Team spirit (15) - You made sure to put together a special team to assault the Pillar from the Mire.
- The beast and the beast (5) - Garok is now your friend for life. Now that's a sign of upcoming great conversations!
- The hard way (5) - You handled your first quarrel like... an Orc. Well, you sure got into your character!
- Throat-slitter (15) - You sent Styx to introduce his daggers to the sentinels of the Mire. He thanks you.
- To each his branch (10) - As a good specialist, you've decided to learn every skill in a single tree.
- Warrior (50) - You have valiantly dealt with all the trials in Of Orcs and Men
- Well trained (15) - You got even with the Trainer. And he got dead.
- You crack me up (30) - You have a delicate tendency to break the bones of people who get in your way, so congratulations.
- You mythed! (5) - You showed that big-mouth Braggart that when he blows his own horn he's talking to the wrong guy!
- Your sister too (50) - You have taken on the most formidable warriors in the Empire. Apart from you, of course.
More On GameRevolution