Terraria Cheats for the Xbox360
Random Items From Piggy Bank
Build a piggy bank and add some cash and whatever other items suit you, then save your game and restart. The items that you put in the piggy bank should have changed into random other objects, perhaps even rare ones. For example, copper coins might turn into Starfury Swords.
If you place an activation block (the one that dissapears when you hook it up to wires), then a chest on top of it and connect the activation block to a lever using wires, then make the activation block disappear, when you hit the chest (there must be an object in the chest) it will make more and more chests spawn.
Become a ghost
This cool cheat allows you to turn into a ghost first make a character with his/her difficulty set to hard-core then make any go into one of your worlds and kill your character when your character dies he/she will drop a tombstone and all of his/her items but that's not all you a ghost also appears and you can control it you can also walk through walls and fly.
Kill dungeon gaurdians
Next to the vain of ore to the right,dig straight down. You will soon find an "Underground Cabin". Go inside and collect the gravitation potion from the chest. Next go to the right end of the floating island,and drink the potion. Next keep going up and down until you reach some sand. Keep going right and you will find the dungeon. Just keep going down and then dungeon gaurdians will spawn, but can't kill you.
Related: Terraria Review
Duplication Glitch (Multiplayer)
You can duplicate items in multiplayer, if you have a friend with Xbox Live. Join a friend's game and place the items you wish to duplicate in a chest. Now quit out to the dashboard without saving. Restart the game and return to your friend's world. Retrieve the items from the chest and you'll find that you now have an extra set. Save your game and return to the main menu, then repeat the process as often as you like from there.
- 20 - A Knight in Shining Armors - You have obtained every type of armor.
- 15 - Airtime! - Enjoy the view.
- 10 - All in the Family - Every NPC has moved in!
- 10 - Be Prepared - You are ready for battle!
- 15 - Blacksmith - You are a master smith!
- 15 - Bona Fide - You have defeated Skeletron Prime!
- 15 - Challenge Accepted - You have unlocked Hard Mode!
- 10 - Corruptible - Your World is Corrupt!
- 10 - Crafty - You have used every crafting station!
- 20 - Crowd Control - You have defeated the Goblin Army!
- 15 - Engineer - You have placed 100 wires!
- 10 - Exterminator - You have defeated every boss!
- 25 - Hallowed Be Thy Name - Your World is Hallowed!
- 10 - Home Sweet Home - The Guide has moved in!
- 20 - I'm Smelting! - You have smelted 10,000 bars of metal!
- 20 - Icarus - You can only go down from here!
- 10 - Landscaper - You have removed more than 10,000 blocks!
- 15 - Marathon Runner - You have traveled over 42km on the ground!
- 20 - Maxed Out - You have the maximum health and mana!
- 15 - Ophthalmologist - You have defeated The Twins!
- 15 - Pet Hoarder - You seem to like pets.
- 10 - Red Moon Rises - You have survived the Blood Moon!
- 10 - Ride the Worm - You have defeated The Destroyer!
- 15 - Rock Bottom - You have reached the bottom of the World!
- 10 - Slimer - You have killed every type of slime!
- 10 - Survivor - You have survived the first night!
- 10 - Terraria Expert - You have completed the tutorial!
- 5 - Terraria Student - You have begun the tutorial!
- 5 - To Hell and Back - You have gone to The Underworld and back without dying!
- 20 - Vanity of Vanities - Looking good!
More On GameRevolution