So E3 is over, and you're probably wondering what you missed. We're going to make this easy for you by highlighting only the most important information you need to know about this week's gaming event.
- These were the games that our staff selected as the best of show.
- If you want to get caught up on the most hyped trailers, this is the place to go.
- It doesn't get any more concise than this.
The Biggest Stories
- We didn't care much for the last Battlefront, but this looks great.
- Team ICO is at it again.
- This will be the first Monster Hunter on PC.
- The Xbox One is now $199. Can you believe it?
- We went to an exclusive Xbox One X event, and this is what we learned.
- The Xbox One is now a full-fledge backward compatibility machine.
- Big games are coming to the Switch.
- This was the biggest show of all-time. That is, if you're just looking at how many people showed up.
The Biggest Game Previews
- This game is not what you'd expect, and that's a good thing.
- This game might outperform Breath of the Wild for game of the year.
- Wolfenstein was one of the most popular games of the show, and this is why.
- Are you a pirate fan? If so, then check this out.
- This Sony press conference closer is going to kick serious butt.
- As retweeted by the official Metal Gear Twitter account.
- Are you ready for another emotional high school adventure?
- Welcome to Call of Duty: Michael Bay edition.
- Big things have happened since the last Middle-earth game.
GR Exclusive Content
- We had several Sony appointments at the show, and they all had one (bad) thing in common.
- We had a chance to interview Psyonix Vice President Jeremy Dunham.
- The Elite subreddit loved this one.
- So painful it hurts.
- Mark Cerny is a cool guy.
- This year's best-selling game so far is coming to Xbox One.
- I've been going to E3 since 2009, and this was by far the most packed E3.
- Share what your favorite E3 moment of all-time is.
- Staff thoughts after day one.
- Staff thoughts after day two.
- Staff thoughts after day three.