The Steam Summer Sale 2017 has arrived. With it are hundreds of games being sold at 50% off or more.
During this season a new sticker system has been introduced. Steam users are able to complete a variety of quests related to the Steam Store in order to obtain stickers, and then place them in a virtual sticker book that can be shared on your Steam profile.
Three of the starter quests are as follows:
- Explore your Discovery Queue.
- View the Friend Activity page.
- Review your store preferences.
Although these are rudimentary, more complex quests will be unlocked throughout the week.
Getting back to the sale, today's highlighted deals include the following:
- ABZU - $5.99 (70% off)
- Arma 2 - $13.59 (660% off)
- Batman: Arkham Knight - $7.99 (60% off)
- Call of Duty Franchise - Up to 50% off
- Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition - $5.99 (80% off)
- Final Fantasy Franchise - Up to 50% off
- Hitman The Complete First Season - $23.73 (66% off)
- Insurgency - $1.49 (85% off)
- Killing Floor 2 - $14.99 (50% off)
- Mafia 3 - $14.79 (63% off)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $3.99 (80% off)
- Superhot - $14.99 (40% off)
- This War of Mine - $3.99 (80% off)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Franchise - Up to 66% off
- Torment: Tides of Numenera - $22.49 (50% off)
Deals will cycle every day, presenting new sale opportunities throughout the next two weeks, lasting until July 5th.
Are you planning to pick up any games? If so, let us know which in the comments below.