Top 10 Halloween Costumes That Will Scare The Crap Out of Kids
Posted on Friday, October 29 @ 18:33:01 Eastern by Blake_Morse
Top 10 Halloween Costumes That Will Scare The Crap Out of Kids (cont.)
5. Necromorph – These abominations made from human flesh overpopulate the Ishimura in Dead Space and can only be killed through dismemberment. They resemble something that H.R. Gieger would have nightmares about. With giant stabby knife hands growing out of their elbows and hands in their chests where their nipples should be, it's hard to imagine someone that wouldn't be scared by this. We suggest hiding in your bushes, then jumping out (or jusy saying hi) at folks as they walk by screaming bloody murder.
4. Pyramid Head – Silent Hill is the thing you thought of right after Resident Evil, but really this game ups the spooky factor well beyond anything RE does and this kooky fella is one of the main reasons. The dude rapes monsters for Christ's sake! How crazy fucking nuts do you have to be to do something like that. On top of that, his crazy metal triangular head gear, bloodied cloth toga, and giant bloody knife make for a damn creepy physique. Just lumber around your neighborhood, and your neighbor's kids won't sleep for a week. [Aww... he's really a nice guy once you get to be victimized... ~Ed.]
3. Michael Jackson – In both the arcade and Genesis versions of Moonwalker, Michael finds children who have been tied up, touches them, and then they run away. And if you can find Bubbles the Chimp in the arcade version, you can transform him into a robot. I think that about sums up my case right there. Oh, and Thriller. I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid, even when it wasn't Halloween.
2. Alma – One could argue that she's just like the dead girl in the Ring who kills everyone, but you'd be wrong. First off, that bitch needs a TV; Alma can pop up out of nowhere because she's a crazy undead psychic. Ring girl just kills you, Alma tortures you mentally before magically turning you into a puddle of mystery goo on the floor. Then there's her crazy ass backstory that involves teenage clone pregnancy. This chick is totally effed in the head. Dress up your kid like her and teach them to freak out all the other children trick or treating and steal their candy.
1. Silent Hill Nurse – The last thing a parent wants is a kid that's afraid to go to the doctor or dentist. So the best thing you can do as a friend of one is traumatize their child to the point that they wet their pants at the mere mention of a check-up or teeth cleaning. Taking the sexy nurse costume, add some bloody bandages to the face, and voila, you're a monster. Added creepy factor if you're a dude and you do this costume (you'll scare more than just kids).
Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter
Dungeons Dragons Neverwinter latest trailer. (0:38)
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
Announcement trailer. (2:03)
Warhammer: Arcane Magic
First Warhammer Arcane Magic trailer. (1:39)
Mortal Kombat X
Shaolin Monks trailer. (1:52)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld New \'n\' Tasty XBOX ONE trailer. (1:30)
|More On GameRevolution|