More Reviews
REVIEWS Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunk Review
I was confident in my Dark Souls abilities. Then From Software released new Dark Souls II DLC.

The Swapper Review
One of 2013's best indie games swaps its way to Sony platforms.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Pillars of Eternity Preview
For Obsidian's crowdfunded love letter to Infinity Engine games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I was impressed by its willingness to pull back the curtain and let me see the machinery behind it.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: 08/19/14

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: 08/19/14

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14


LATEST FEATURES Interview: Forging the Rings of Power in Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Tolkien fans may now either squeal with glee at getting to play interactive fanfiction... or condemn it to the watery grave of Numenor.

How Bioware Creates Romances
Bioware's games have romances where you might save the world, on the side of course.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.
 
Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oneshotstop
Call of Duty will never be the same
By oneshotstop
Posted on 07/28/14
       We've all been there. Everyone remembers that mission. You and your partner are climbing up the mountains in the snow, striving to pull some slick clandestine operation about getting some intel on a bad guy, or something similar (because let's face...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BlackStar



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 4848

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!) Reply with quote

Paradox made a thread but I can't be bothered to go back and look, so post funny/epic/WTF stuff right in here.


annnnnnnd GO!









Last edited by BlackStar on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kapow
Imperator


Joined: 25 Oct 2003
Posts: 2477

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



lawlz
_________________
Da Bearssss
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12148

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaG4hC_JBR8


Fffffffuck yeah!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6074

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Solar Panels... Come at me bro!
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2002
Posts: 11247

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Anal sex is a lot like eating spinach, if you're forced to do it as a kid you wont enjoy it properly as an adult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2830

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@matt

Ippo is such a great series. i haven't been paying attention lately, but has another series come out recently?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WickedLiquid
In Limbo


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Posts: 6558

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




















_________________
Lethean wrote:
I'm just going to ban everyone for 24 hours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince


Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Posts: 7896

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Epic high-five.
_________________

o--(^-^)--o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3619

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



_________________
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8223820288/h62506323/
cyberjim2000 wrote:
I've avoided assassinations, lead a grand military campaign, and ruled a mighty kingdom. Then I was killed by chocolate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12148

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyebrowsbv31 wrote:
@matt

Ippo is such a great series. i haven't been paying attention lately, but has another series come out recently?


I'll be honest, I've only just started reading the manga. But I'm loving it. Long way to go, there's 900+ chapters in it!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15748

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8wB7q8Xa9w
Alright, we're done here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chris_Crime



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 3806

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


So I heard you like wrestling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 9711

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:


Solar Panels... Come at me bro!


With rocks, repairing those things can get expensive.
_________________
Star-Lord wrote:
I look around and do you know what I see? Losers.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3619

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
UrbanMasque wrote:


Solar Panels... Come at me bro!


With rocks, repairing those things can get expensive.

What about hails?
_________________
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8223820288/h62506323/
cyberjim2000 wrote:
I've avoided assassinations, lead a grand military campaign, and ruled a mighty kingdom. Then I was killed by chocolate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6074

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The region of the country that would have to most likely worry about hail storms significant enough to damage a solar panel are probably not likely to install solar panels.
Also Solar panel repairs have more to do with the wiring/transmission lines/electrical connections that feed to or from the panel and not with the panels themselves. Solar panels are relatively cheap, and before you repair the ones you own I would advise you to replace them with newer ones since the technology, efficiency, and the capacity are ALWAYS improving and the prices are slowly falling.

I've never heard of repairing a solar panel - and I wouldn't know what you would repair on it anyway.Repairing would probably cost the same as buying newer ones anyway. But solar panels are guaranteed typically for 25years (industry standard) - sooo yeaaa... after 25yrs, you might want to upgrade..


Come at me again bro!
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15748

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKER?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6074

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aint that a bitch.


...stored energy is an awesome thing..
come at me somemore bros!


_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urban, how many watts an hour do those solar grids put out?
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWqy3DOnuA

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2830

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
The region of the country that would have to most likely worry about hail storms significant enough to damage a solar panel are probably not likely to install solar panels.
Also Solar panel repairs have more to do with the wiring/transmission lines/electrical connections that feed to or from the panel and not with the panels themselves. Solar panels are relatively cheap, and before you repair the ones you own I would advise you to replace them with newer ones since the technology, efficiency, and the capacity are ALWAYS improving and the prices are slowly falling.

I've never heard of repairing a solar panel - and I wouldn't know what you would repair on it anyway.Repairing would probably cost the same as buying newer ones anyway. But solar panels are guaranteed typically for 25years (industry standard) - sooo yeaaa... after 25yrs, you might want to upgrade..


Come at me again bro!


Fuck the Queen of Spades is making her fucking move. Get the flamer ready!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 9711

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urban, that is officially the best response ever...ever!
_________________
Star-Lord wrote:
I look around and do you know what I see? Losers.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 1 of 76
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum