rocket league loot crate

Rocket League Update 1.42 Patch Notes: Read All of the Changes Here

Rocket League Update 1.42 Patch Notes are out now. While the latest set of changes aren’t anything groundbreaking, they’re here to set the foundations for what could be a major month for developers Psyonix, as well as adding the much-anticipated DC Super Heroes DLC Pack.

Rocket League Update 1.42 Patch Notes: Read All of the Changes Here

The DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is now available to buy after the update. Boasting two new vehicles in the shape of the Dark Knight Rises Tumbler and ’89 Batmobile, a Speed Force rocket boost, eight decals and nine player banners based around DC’s Justice League, the pack will set you back $3.99/£3.29

Away from the cosmetic changes, Rocket League Update 1.42 also sees a definitely-not-going-to-get-annoying inclusion of spectators being able to chat during Spectator Mode. The other changes, which will improve users’ quality-of-life are as follows::

Competitive Season 6 Rewards

• The appearance of the ‘Season 6 – Diamond’ Reward Wheels has been updated

General

• Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to change Presets in the Endgame screen between matches

• Division/Rank Up/Down animations now successfully display on the Endgame screen

• Adjusted Xbox 360 controller vibration

Like I said, nothing groundbreaking (unless you’re on Xbox 360: how bad was that vibration?!) but a few bits of spit and polish for the upcoming introduction of Tournaments. Personally, the Rank Up (or, in my case Rank Down) animations never quite loading properly always did bug me, so I’m glad that’s been sorted out. If you’re good enough to have any clue what the Diamond Reward Wheels are then, hey, they’ve been sorted too. Everyone can eat your dust in style.

Upcoming Releases

Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes is designed to bring players a modern take on a classic JRPG experience. Get ready to lead 100+ playable characters through a war-torn world only you can save.
Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships…
Tactical, beautiful, and wholly unique, the GOTY-winning sci-fi RTS returns with Homeworld 3. Assume control and battle through fleet combat in dazzling, fully 3D space while the award-winning story unfolds on a galactic scale.
The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Senua returns in a brutal journey of survival through the myth and torment of Viking Iceland. Intent on saving those who have fallen victim to the horrors of tyranny, Senua faces a battle of overcoming the darkness within and without.

Reviews

X