Introducing GameRevolution’s New Lead Editor, Mack Ashworth

You may have noticed a variety of new faces popping up on GameRevolution over the past few months. Thanks to the site’s tremendous growth since late 2017, we’ve been able to quickly expand and bring in a whole bunch of talented staff, each looking to help take GR to the next level. As part of this expansion, I’m pleased to announce that we are also bringing on a new Lead Editor — GR’s very own Mack Ashworth.

Mack has been working with GameRevolution since early 2018 and has made a tremendous impact on the site during that time. Along with being a positive influence on GR and its staff, Mack is responsible for a variety of our most-viewed posts, and he will help lead GR in exciting new directions that will help continue its growth into the future.

He also has this nice dog:

“It’s been five months since I joined GameRevolution as a Staff Writer. From the get-go, I was impressed by the team’s passion for gaming and writing, and it’s been a joy to work alongside a talented and diverse bunch (and also Bradley). We’ve continued to break site records, with an incredible E3 effort being the latest “Achievement unlocked.” I now advance into a Lead Editor role, taking on new responsibilities as I help the site continue to grow. The skybox is the limit!”

Along with his work as a GR staff writer, Mack previously worked for our sister sites PlayStation LifeStyle and Mandatory, along with the multiplayer-focused MP1st.com. He also has an extensive background in video production, having worked on GR’s YouTube channel, PSLS’s channel, and the popular channel Pixel Enemy. He also runs GamingWithMack in his spare time.

Mack will be helping the GR team continue to broaden its horizons, contributing to the big strides we’ve been making on Twitch, and working alongside myself and Senior Editor Jason Faulkner to make GR as successful as it can be.

Please join me in welcoming Mack Ashworth to the GameRevolution editorial team!

Upcoming Releases

Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes is designed to bring players a modern take on a classic JRPG experience. Get ready to lead 100+ playable characters through a war-torn world only you can save.
Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships…
Tactical, beautiful, and wholly unique, the GOTY-winning sci-fi RTS returns with Homeworld 3. Assume control and battle through fleet combat in dazzling, fully 3D space while the award-winning story unfolds on a galactic scale.
The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Senua returns in a brutal journey of survival through the myth and torment of Viking Iceland. Intent on saving those who have fallen victim to the horrors of tyranny, Senua faces a battle of overcoming the darkness within and without.

Reviews

X