More Reviews
REVIEWS Astro A38 Wireless Headset Review
With the launch of the A38s, Astro has clearly shown that they can rock our eardrums off even if we aren’t sitting in our living rooms.

Destiny Review
With Bungie's leap to next-generation platforms and interstellar space closer to home, I wonder if E.T. is out there somewhere.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
While younger gamers have flocked to the brand, more mature consumers remain reluctant to jump on board. Skylanders move forward with trappable enemies, though I doubt it’ll turn stubborn heads.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LATEST FEATURES Assassin's Creed Unity Interview: Ubisoft Talks Multplayer, Next-Gen Development, More
Ubisoft's first "truly" next-gen entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise takes the fight to France. Here's what you can expect.

PlayStation Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's platforms always get plenty of new digital software and we'll bring you the list each week with the rest.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Crash Bandicoot _ Almost no MORE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Classic Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superweapon667

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Crash Bandicoot _ Almost no MORE Reply with quote

Who misses the Crash Bandicoot games?

The days when the original creators of the franchise of the Crash Bandicoot had it as the best sellers here and there had popularity. Sure wish that they hadn't sold the series off. But now with Traveller's Tales they did a mediocre job.
With Radical they were trying but made it worse. They were suppose to have a project of the game two years ago but they scrapped it right away. As they moved to something else. The series since it was almost killed off would have been no more almost as no worse things have been getting far than this.

If Crash Bandicoot returns its possibly unlikely.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
used44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously only played the demos of the original Crash games. The only one I ever actually owned was Crash Team Racing.

Then, for Xbox, I owned The Wrath of Dr. Cortex, which I'm assuming wasn't Naughty Dog, but was still pretty good.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Crash and Spyro were dead to me when the original developers, Naughty Dog and Insomniac, sold them. Eurocom did an okay job with Crash Bash, but everything else after that was just broken and boring. But the old games are still fun and always will be.

o--(^-^)--o
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Polar bear level...then the polar bear being chased by the mummy bear level...

<3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have been nice if "Crash Bandicoot" was part of the "PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale" main cast.

Since the character started out on the PlayStation 1, you figured that he would have been on this PS3 Fighter.

Maybe he would be added-in as a DLC character later on, or perhaps the devs will just put him in the sequel.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He really should have been. Just one example of how PSASBR failed
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe when Naughty Dog makes tons of money from Last of Us, they'll tap out another Crash.

Platformers in general are gone though - it's not just Crash. Very sad.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'd have to buy the rights from Activision or be working for Activision, and Sony really doesn't want that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Classic Gaming All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: