More Reviews
REVIEWS Cut the Rope: Triple Treat Review
Cutting the ropes has never before made gravity so… pricey.

Faster Than Light: Advanced Edit Review
FTL's Advanced Edition is a natural fit for the iPad. But whatever platform you're playing on, the new content adds depth and variety.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sniper Elite 3 Preview
Sending bullets through the hate.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Release date: Out Now

Trials Fusion
Release date: Out Now

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14


LATEST FEATURES Ouya's Best Games Coming to the Platform
The Kickstarter console is slowly establishing itself with a couple of creative gems on the way.

Tips for The Elder Scrolls Online: The Vestige's Guide
Just a handful of ways to keep yourself from dying.
 
Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP danielrbischoff
Peace in the Era of Call of Duty
By danielrbischoff
Posted on 04/15/14
In a world dominated by violent media, Americans are no more eager to go to war than they were in the 1980s or the 1960s or the 1940s. Hasn't it always been someone else's problem? The overwhelming majority would rather go on thinking it had nothing to do with them and there...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[OT] Halo 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Microsoft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2002
Posts: 11229

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.

I have a running total on how many times Daniel has betrayed me. Right now it's 2.

And I'd also just like to mention that me and Chris are pretty much the best fucking warthog duo in the world.


Throw the two times he betrayed me in on the tally and lets get a running count, he should be court marshaled
_________________
Anal sex is a lot like eating spinach, if you're forced to do it as a kid you wont enjoy it properly as an adult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6514

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, MattAY. Do you want to finish those last two co-op missions on Monday? I'm also trying to do campaign on Legendary solo. I collected all the terminals and found that Red vs Blue Easter egg.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11783

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icepick wrote:
MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.

I have a running total on how many times Daniel has betrayed me. Right now it's 2.

And I'd also just like to mention that me and Chris are pretty much the best fucking warthog duo in the world.


Throw the two times he betrayed me in on the tally and lets get a running count, he should be court marshaled


Seconded.

Sadly Howie, I'm back to work Monday. I play football that evening so cant really fit any substantial gaming time in. I can probably do every other evening of the week though. I'm basically available from about 6:30pm 'til late my time Tuesday - Friday.

PS - I have the RvB easter egg already Wink You hear the special pilot voiceover? I think it was Caboose.

I'm also trying Legendary solo. Teleporting knights piss me off 100 times more in Legendary.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Delorean88
Lone Pine Loner


Joined: 26 Jan 2011
Posts: 548

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.


I mean I'm alright... I guess.... (stretches arms) I don't mean to brag or anything.... But I served this for lunch:


I wish I was there for the actual playdate, I'm curious to see how Daniel performs... I mean Daniel you can't be as bad as everyone says right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Urban Dictionary defines Icepick as:
The act of kicking a girl in the vagina after f****** her so as to cause extreme discomfort and swelling, therefore giving her the inability to ever get pleasure from sex again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8792

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This playdate was spectacular. Thank you all for turning out, I had so much fun... This is easily my favorite Halo game since 2 and it's because I've had so much fun playing multiplayer with you guys.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/women-who-rock-modern-gaming
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gr-strips-5-he-makes-his-own-luck-24633
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/recovery-search-and-rescue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8792

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have moments of greatness, maybe a few games where I dominate, but the tables can quickly turn. Laughing
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/women-who-rock-modern-gaming
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gr-strips-5-he-makes-his-own-luck-24633
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/recovery-search-and-rescue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6514

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Icepick wrote:
MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.

I have a running total on how many times Daniel has betrayed me. Right now it's 2.

And I'd also just like to mention that me and Chris are pretty much the best fucking warthog duo in the world.


Throw the two times he betrayed me in on the tally and lets get a running count, he should be court marshaled


Seconded.

Sadly Howie, I'm back to work Monday. I play football that evening so cant really fit any substantial gaming time in. I can probably do every other evening of the week though. I'm basically available from about 6:30pm 'til late my time Tuesday - Friday.

PS - I have the RvB easter egg already Wink You hear the special pilot voiceover? I think it was Caboose.

I'm also trying Legendary solo. Teleporting knights piss me off 100 times more in Legendary.

Tuesday it is! 1:30PM my time, 6:30 yours.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8792

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday at 10:30 I have to go to the city, but otherwise I'd be there.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/women-who-rock-modern-gaming
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gr-strips-5-he-makes-his-own-luck-24633
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/recovery-search-and-rescue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11783

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a date Howie! I'll have my niece round though - just as a warning. I may not be able to get on at 6:30 spot on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6514

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
It's a date Howie! I'll have my niece round though - just as a warning. I may not be able to get on at 6:30 spot on.

That's cool. I'll be playing SWAT until then. Yes, it's finally back!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 595

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww... I wanted to play too... Also I made it a point to stay away from Mr. Bischoff mainly becuase everytime I'd turn a corner one of three people would stomp me out...
Dan, Icepick or Matt....
No more warthogs for you two and adding to that no more stealing our shit and killing the hell out of us with it senor pick
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8792

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing with EDD last night and nearly ran him over with a Warthog. Then he got in and I went over the hill in Valhalla and ran over one of his friends.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/women-who-rock-modern-gaming
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gr-strips-5-he-makes-his-own-luck-24633
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/recovery-search-and-rescue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6514

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone has seen me drive backwards on the Mongoose?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2002
Posts: 11229

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spartan317 wrote:
Awww... I wanted to play too... Also I made it a point to stay away from Mr. Bischoff mainly becuase everytime I'd turn a corner one of three people would stomp me out...
Dan, Icepick or Matt....
No more warthogs for you two and adding to that no more stealing our shit and killing the hell out of us with it senor pick


I hardly can be blamed, I stroll over to your base, completely uncontested mind you, and see your mantis and banshee just sitting there

Splattering someone with their own banshee is such a joyous feeling, like laughing at orphans
_________________
Anal sex is a lot like eating spinach, if you're forced to do it as a kid you wont enjoy it properly as an adult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 595

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icepick wrote:
... like laughing at orphans


Icepick ladies and gentlemen... Not the man we need but the one we deserve
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11783

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need him.

And to be fair, we were COMPLETE retards to let our mantis get stolen TWICE!

Can you not play co-op up to 4 players in campaign?? You can join us if you want spartan?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 595

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot... work is stupid and I must attend on that day...
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6514

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completed co-op campaign on Legendary with MattAY. Started out as EDD and MattAY last week, but MattAY had to go. So, EDD and I continued. EDD decided to skip a mission so I quit playing with EDD. Today, MattAY and I finished it. MattAY only needs a couple more and I was offering to help afterwards, but he had to go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guernica



Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 480

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Completed co-op campaign on Legendary with MattAY. Started out as EDD and MattAY last week, but MattAY had to go. So, EDD and I continued. EDD decided to skip a mission so I quit playing with EDD. Today, MattAY and I finished it. MattAY only needs a couple more and I was offering to help afterwards, but he had to go.


How'd you like the extra 2 seconds on the ending for legendary? That's the shortest special ending for a harder mode ever but it was still kinda cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6514

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't see it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Microsoft All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum