More Reviews
REVIEWS Boo Bunny Plague Review
If you think you can enjoy the definition of budget game design, this one might make you laugh.

Minimum Review
With so many shooters crowding the marketplace, it’s refreshing to see Minimum take the low-fi route through Steam Early Access.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Halo: The Master Chief Collectio Preview
Microsoft and 343 Industries want to bring the entire Halo saga to Xbox One and this collection does exactly that with new graphics for Halo 2.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

LATEST FEATURES PS4's Until Dawn Scared Me Out of My Headphones - TGS Hands-On, Headset-Off Preview
Hopefully it doesn't keep me awake... for the whole night!

NIntendo Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
OK, so I didn't update before PAX and I may have missed one before that. Let's try this again!
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mass Effect 3 |OT|
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks horrible.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's like a Garrus/Thane hybrid.
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a female turian. I was told she's a new party member but i may be wrong.
You can't blame your desire to have a homoerotic orgy on pot.
spartan317

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good... I thought you went and got all fanfiction on us and created a FemShep/Garrus offspring
LinksOcarina
The Anti-Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep shes real.

And I think she looks ok.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you super stupendous people aren't tech support but I always ask here before going elsewhere...

I'm having issues with ME3... It won't load properly. I put the disc in and start it up and I get the menu screen followed by the "checking save data" followed by "checking Downloadable Content" and then nothing... It stays there. bottom right is the "loading" icon and the spinny circly thingy. Top left is nothing, center is "checking downloadable content" It just stays like that. I can't interact with the menu. I CAN "press Y to log on to EAonline" and then the galaxy at war map shows up in the background then nothing else. My brother in law can load his characters and save game with the same game disc no problems.
LinksOcarina
The Anti-Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it on cloud storage?

If not, then honestly I have no clue, it might be a bum disk.
Ruler of the Queen's Navy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a problem with the connection to the silly EA network. Try playing offline and see if that helps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they were but I moved everything offline... I'm about 40 hours in on 3 play throughs so I'm assuming it aint the disc

I'll try longo
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The female Turian does look weird, but I think looks pretty cool and appropriate. I guess it just feels weird to see because this is the first time we've actually seen a female Turian.

Here's my thoughts on the game, sorry but may contain spoilers:

I was pretty happy with Mass Effect 3 for the most part, but like almost everyone I was disappointed by the ending (for the sake of spoilers, I picked the 'blue' ending first). I didn't get the Extended Cut DLC though, I kinda just... decided to be really sad and watch the endings on YouTube instead.

I really enjoyed the game play. It felt heavily improved from Mass Effect 2. Running around, dodging and rolling, using the Omni-Blade, it was fun. I also liked how weapons could be upgraded and in all honesty, the original item system in the first Mass Effect, while more along the lines of a 'proper' RPG really annoyed me. I prefer the simple item system used in the second and third games.

The presentation was fantastic. I was blown away by the graphics and especially the soundtrack, the voice acting and writing was pretty good for the most part. The plot for the most part (again, save for the ending) was strong and emotional. Not many games pull me in like that.

Regarding the Extended Cut, I was happy that Bioware tried to... "resolve" the endings, for free too, but I really wish they didn't need to do that from the start. I wish they just, I dunno, had a better ending(s) to begin with. I honestly felt that the endings to begin with weren't really acceptable or justifiable. I accepted them, but I wasn't happy with them.

I still haven't played any of the DLC... but the DLC that's coming out makes me want to play again. Smile
LinksOcarina
The Anti-Fanboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spartan317 wrote:
they were but I moved everything offline... I'm about 40 hours in on 3 play throughs so I'm assuming it aint the disc

I'll try longo

I remember when the game came out it had issues loading due to Cloud storage. That said, I don't know if it was fixed yet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK So I fixed it... I knew that EA was a big company and unwieldy in its movements but this pissed me off...

My ME3 was made unplayable while connected to the internet because I had turned off the "auto login to Origin"... Really EA? I don't want to be logged in at all times so you make my game unplayable online?! FUCK!!! 2 months its been like that... Thank christ for Borderlands and ACIII
LinksOcarina
The Anti-Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spartan317 wrote:
OK So I fixed it... I knew that EA was a big company and unwieldy in its movements but this pissed me off...

My ME3 was made unplayable while connected to the internet because I had turned off the "auto login to Origin"... Really EA? I don't want to be logged in at all times so you make my game unplayable online?! FUCK!!! 2 months its been like that... Thank christ for Borderlands and ACIII

Yeah EA needs to recant that policy...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing this again for GotY consideration and Mars is probably my favorite mission, at least in terms of the soundtrack pacing and atmosphere. Also I hate how you get Ashley back and immediately lose her for a third of the game.
LinksOcarina
The Anti-Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
Playing this again for GotY consideration and Mars is probably my favorite mission, at least in terms of the soundtrack pacing and atmosphere. Also I hate how you get Ashley back and immediately lose her for a third of the game.

eh, Kaiden had it coming. It also helps to heighten the tension depending on choices later on during the cerberus coup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11
Jump to: