More Reviews
REVIEWS Kinect Sports Rivals Review
It's been far too long since Microsoft's Xbox consoles had a Kinect-only title. Is the wait worth it?

Trials Fusion Review
They probably should have called it "Trials: Prepare to Crash Edition."
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sniper Elite 3 Preview
Sending bullets through the hate.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES LEGO The Hobbit
Release date: Out Now

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Release date: Out Now

Trials Fusion
Release date: Out Now

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14


LATEST FEATURES Ouya's Best Games Coming to the Platform
The Kickstarter console is slowly establishing itself with a couple of creative gems on the way.

Tips for The Elder Scrolls Online: The Vestige's Guide
Just a handful of ways to keep yourself from dying.
 
Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP danielrbischoff
Peace in the Era of Call of Duty
By danielrbischoff
Posted on 04/15/14
In a world dominated by violent media, Americans are no more eager to go to war than they were in the 1980s or the 1960s or the 1940s. Hasn't it always been someone else's problem? The overwhelming majority would rather go on thinking it had nothing to do with them and there...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free Steam keys

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rainemaida
Beatnik


Joined: 14 Jun 2003
Posts: 10661

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Free Steam keys Reply with quote

Sorry to litter Misc. but these are free Steam games for those that want them. I got Titan Quest and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War as extras in my THO HumbleBundle.. Games go to the first users that respond, must have over 5,000 posts to qualify. Pick only 1 game.

Happy 4th day of Chanukah you jews!


_________________


UghRochester wrote:
Is The Pirate Bay free? Anyways, I don't have cable. My internet service is Comcast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince


Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Posts: 7770

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Own 'em both. Razz
_________________

o--(^-^)--o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 5902

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Free Steam keys Reply with quote

Rainemaida wrote:
must have over 5,000 posts to qualify. Pick only 1 game.


This is Bullsh!t!!!
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11781

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Free Steam keys Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
Rainemaida wrote:
must have over 5,000 posts to qualify. Pick only 1 game.


This is Bullsh!t!!!


I could change all this for you....if you give me a little sugar...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd pick Warhammer... but alas my post count got hijacked by Chinese when i fought in 'nam. I know this would be against your rules but would you kindly make an exception for a 'nam vet like myself? I lost both of my arms and my pecker in dien bien phu also i am currently typing with my nose. So please ask for a short reply on my part, it's starting to feel numb.
_________________
Longo_2_guns wrote:
I'm not a big fan of fiance myself. I would also make the skip from girlfriend to wife.
Like how I'd make the skip from ex-wife to dearly departed. But that's another story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyberjim2000
Forum Bum


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 1758

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a 'Nam vet too... and I don't have Lien's arms and pecker mounted on my wall but I could sell them to you for the games. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6513

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Free Steam keys Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
Rainemaida wrote:
must have over 5,000 posts to qualify. Pick only 1 game.


This is Bullsh!t!!!

And I don't really have a good laptop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 15879

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise me Raine. Which ever one you think is better.
_________________
Icepick wrote:

Is your vag the sahara or something? Never seen someone with so much sand in there

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
On the toilet...that's where I read books. If it weren't for twosies, I would be illiterate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?


Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Posts: 1935

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats my post count? Oh yeah Sad
_________________
“Yeah but when does EA come in when your trying for auto erotic asphyxiation and decide that you are really trying to commit suicide? Then they force you to do what they want.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rainemaida
Beatnik


Joined: 14 Jun 2003
Posts: 10661

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol @ Urban + Ugh, I just picked a random # to ensure that a real poster gets these.

I'll give it to the first 2 real responders, Urban and Lien. My post count got also knocked down a few K in that senseless war...
_________________


UghRochester wrote:
Is The Pirate Bay free? Anyways, I don't have cable. My internet service is Comcast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You heard it here folks! Mattay isn't a real poster. He's just a poser.
_________________
Longo_2_guns wrote:
I'm not a big fan of fiance myself. I would also make the skip from girlfriend to wife.
Like how I'd make the skip from ex-wife to dearly departed. But that's another story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11781

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I didnt express interest becuse I dont really use Steam. Enjoy it Frenchie!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8790

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
Surprise me Raine. Which ever one you think is better.

Free stuff finally got you back in here huh? Razz
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/women-who-rock-modern-gaming
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gr-strips-5-he-makes-his-own-luck-24633
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/recovery-search-and-rescue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 15879

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah. Gone again.
_________________
Icepick wrote:

Is your vag the sahara or something? Never seen someone with so much sand in there

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
On the toilet...that's where I read books. If it weren't for twosies, I would be illiterate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 5902

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainemaida wrote:
Lol @ Urban + Ugh, I just picked a random # to ensure that a real poster gets these.

I'll give it to the first 2 real responders, Urban and Lien. My post count got also knocked down a few K in that senseless war...


FvCK YEAR!!

I'll takkeee uhhmm Warhammer
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
Rainemaida wrote:
Lol @ Urban + Ugh, I just picked a random # to ensure that a real poster gets these.

I'll give it to the first 2 real responders, Urban and Lien. My post count got also knocked down a few K in that senseless war...


FvCK YEAR!!

I'll takkeee uhhmm Warhammer

Hey i call war hammer first!

But actually, that titan quest game looks awesome so i won't mind.
_________________
Longo_2_guns wrote:
I'm not a big fan of fiance myself. I would also make the skip from girlfriend to wife.
Like how I'd make the skip from ex-wife to dearly departed. But that's another story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 4917

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lien wrote:

But actually, that titan quest game looks awesome so i won't mind.



Spoiler: It really is quite good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mod-Chip
Senior Idler


Joined: 26 Dec 2001
Posts: 7374

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhammer/Titan Quest....! Don't disappoint me, I got 7k and counting Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum