More Reviews
REVIEWS FIFA 17 Review
With Pro Evolution Soccer on its heels, can FIFA 17 keep the ball?

Bioshock: The Collection Review
Would you kindly remaster this?
More Previews
PREVIEWS Let It Die Preview
Seems like Suda51 saw Frozen, played Dark Souls, and then got the lyrics mixed up.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES FIFA 17
Release date: 09/29/16

Shu
Release date: 10/04/16

WWE 2K17
Release date: 10/11/16

Skylanders Imaginators
Release date: 10/16/16


LATEST FEATURES Top 5 Worst Video Games of All Time
Mack names and shames the worst games he's played!

Interview: AJ Styles Talks WWE 2K17, Video Games, And His Game Room
At a WWE 2K17 event, I sat down with "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles about who he's like to face in WWE, and just what he has in his personal game room.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oneshotstop
Welcome Back to the West
By oneshotstop
Posted on 08/01/16
The only thing that stops the dust is the rain. It’s a sweet reprieve, but there is no middle ground. The land is either as dry as the Betty Ford clinic, or as wet as the ocean floor. Everything can be seen from the ridge overlooking Armadillo as John Marston gently bounces along atop...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What happened to Scourge?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

I was actually looking forward to this. The PC games weren't all that bad, and the PS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/06/scourge-outbreak-infecting-psn-soon/
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GAME-QUEST-EX



Joined: 20 Oct 2012
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: "Scourge: Outbreak" Teaser Reply with quote

I had no idea that this title even existed. It kind of reminds me of "Brute Force" back on the original Xbox in 2003.

It's still listed as confirmed to be released in 2012 for the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC, but it's almost the end of the year and no other official word or promotion on it.

YouTube has the old preview video for this 3rd person shooter.

"Scourge: Outbreak" Teaser
_________________
CLICK - HERE - TO - READ - ALL - OF - MY - IN-DEPTH - VIDEO - GAME - REVIEWS ! ! !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 8207

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.


KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 8207

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

TheJx4 wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.


KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.

UC3...Uncharted 3? Do you have that game?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3720

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i feel ya ugh, I was thinking of Scrooge Mcduck when i read the title.



Help! help! i need a life!
_________________
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8223820288/h62506323/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5mRvkAePU
De-Ting wrote:
You can't blame your desire to have a homoerotic orgy on pot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
TheJx4 wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.


KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.

UC3...Uncharted 3? Do you have that game?


I did. Co-op is short, lazily crafted and repetitive. Campaign isn't replayable, as it was barely playable the first time through and the MP is broken. Sold it for $30. Resistance 2 has 8 player co-op, but it's kinda grindy...
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum