More Reviews
REVIEWS Grim Fandango Remastered Review
This little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

Funk of Titans Review
It’s always particularly tough to find the funk of a game when it already doesn’t have much rhythm.
More Previews
PREVIEWS The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Preview
CD Projekt RED delivered hands-on of their latest installment of their HBO-like fantasy RPG. How does the monster-hunting mutant fare this go around?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES RUGBY 15
Release date: 02/01/15

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
Release date: 02/17/15

Dragon Ball XENOVERSE
Release date: 02/24/15


LATEST FEATURES LyteShot Blasts Laser Tag Into the Future
It's a wand. No, it's a sword. Wait, it's a gun. Oh, it's a LyteShot.

Developer Spotlight: Rockstar Games and the Case for Innovating DLC
We’re looking at some of our favorite or highly regarded developers to kick off 2015, though a wag of the finger goes to Rockstar for leaving us hanging.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES PlayStation Downloads January & February 2015 - Monopoly, January's Free PS+ Games
Have you been playing online with your PlayStation devices? Make sure to get these free games for the month of January in our weekly update feature.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
Finally Broke My Crowdfunding Rule
By oblivion437
Posted on 01/12/15
I've had a long-standing rule to avoid getting involved in any sort of crowdfunded activities.  I didn't donate to Shadowrun or Wasteland, but I did buy and enjoy both of them (I'm plugging both of those games right now, just so you know they're good).  I haven't...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What happened to Scourge?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

I was actually looking forward to this. The PC games weren't all that bad, and the PS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/06/scourge-outbreak-infecting-psn-soon/
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GAME-QUEST-EX



Joined: 20 Oct 2012
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: "Scourge: Outbreak" Teaser Reply with quote

I had no idea that this title even existed. It kind of reminds me of "Brute Force" back on the original Xbox in 2003.

It's still listed as confirmed to be released in 2012 for the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC, but it's almost the end of the year and no other official word or promotion on it.

YouTube has the old preview video for this 3rd person shooter.

"Scourge: Outbreak" Teaser
_________________
CLICK - HERE - TO - READ - ALL - OF - MY - IN-DEPTH - VIDEO - GAME - REVIEWS ! ! !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7241

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.


KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7241

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

TheJx4 wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.


KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.

UC3...Uncharted 3? Do you have that game?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3720

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i feel ya ugh, I was thinking of Scrooge Mcduck when i read the title.



Help! help! i need a life!
_________________
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8223820288/h62506323/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5mRvkAePU
De-Ting wrote:
You can't blame your desire to have a homoerotic orgy on pot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What happened to Scourge? Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
TheJx4 wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
I was thinking of Gears of War's character "Skorge" when I saw the topic title. After seeing the screenshots and trailer, I couldn't stop thinking of Gears of War 2.
TheJx4 wrote:
IPS3 needs a good co-op shooter. Because...ya know...it doesn't really have any.

I agree, I was trying to find a shooter game that I could play with friends. All I saw was Killzone 3.


KZ3 only has 2 player splitscreen. Your best bet would be Resistance 2 or 3. UC3's co-op is fun for a few weeks or so.

UC3...Uncharted 3? Do you have that game?


I did. Co-op is short, lazily crafted and repetitive. Campaign isn't replayable, as it was barely playable the first time through and the MP is broken. Sold it for $30. Resistance 2 has 8 player co-op, but it's kinda grindy...
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum