More Reviews
REVIEWS PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventur Review
Is the entire Ghostly Adventures series, including the TV show, a prequel to the rest of Pac-Man’s life? Because in my childhood I seem to remember Pac having a girlfriend and a kid, not worrying about Pac-puberty.

NBA LIVE 15 Review
Yes, NBA Live was horrible last year. But this year's entry is a vast improvement. Just give it a try.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Resident Evil Revelations 2 Preview
Capcom returns to the episodic format that entertained us in the first game of the sub series published on Nintendo 3DS and followed with a console release. What will Claire and company uncover this time?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Release date: 11/04/14

Assassin's Creed Rogue
Release date: 11/11/14

Far Cry 4
Release date: 11/18/14

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Release date: 11/18/14

LATEST FEATURES Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

PlayStation Download October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's PSN platform had new games each week along with free offerings for PlayStation Plus subscribers. Take a look at the weekly additions for October.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP LinksOcarina This is another article from Blistered Thumbs I wrote, back from the dead after being buried in the way-back machine. I posted this back in April of 2013, and many of the issues present seem to be prevalent right now in some cases, namely the decrees of sexism and misogony. Considering current...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Microsoft raises the price of Xbox Live. What do you do?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly new to Xbox, but i've been on PS3 for a while now and it's not even fair to compare the networks. I know, I know, everyone says that. Well, everyone's right. Xbox offers a lot more, and if you'd up your google-fu a bit more you could find out how to get Xbox Gold memberships for a buck a month.
and for me, every game has been better on Xbox. Sony, you blew it!
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

System exclusives are a market distortion.

As with PCs or consoles. Always get the system with the strongest, best utilized, hardware.(Unless you really love Nintendo)
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you really love Nintendo? Actually that sounds a lot like me. I'd still back Nintendo if they had a viable online network and didn't use wonky controllers.
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I mean is sometimes you cant even try to compare things to the legend of zelda, mario, or smash bros.

But I still dislike what system exclusives do.(Thats not to say I haven't played some I absolutely loved like heavy rain) I even think consoles should be able to multiplayer with pc users. Id even succumb to having to use only controllers in those servers. Microsoft talked about the next xbox live networking xbox and pcs together.
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the next Xbox brings Halo with mouse and keyboard, good gravy, that opens the door for a rebirth in the franchise. Used to play Halo pc religiously. It's a totally different game with a mouse and keyboard.

I'm all about Nintendo exclusives, just not their controllers. Whatever console comes out after the WiiU I'll show up for. Thinking about getting a 3DS because their handheld online network seems more stable than their console's.
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halo on the pc with mouse and keyboard? You mean one shot cross the map pistol sniping.

Members in the GR chatroom play Mario kart on the 3DS together. If I wasn't currently broke I would get a XL myself.
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what I mean. With that pistol on Blood Gulch my kills were in the hundreds. Take down banshees, tanks, whatever. That fucking pistol, man. Still use it on Halo 4 because of the fire rate. and it's 3 shot kill, not 1 :P

Thinking of getting a 3DS, and that sounds fun playing with the people, but i gotta do some research on it. Need some titles worth buying or else it'll just sit there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Microsoft All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: