More Reviews
REVIEWS Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Review
Borderlands: The-Prequel promises the moon, but does it even get off the ground?

The Evil Within Review
Developer Shinji Mikami wishes for the survival-horror genre. Does The Evil Within make a case?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved
Release date: Out Now

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Release date: 11/04/14

Far Cry 4
Release date: 11/18/14

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Release date: 11/18/14


LATEST FEATURES 7 Problems With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX [Hands-on Preview]
For the last time, Aqua, NO I will not go out with you! (Yes, yes I will, actually.)

Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
I Don't Want to, but I Have To...
By oblivion437
Posted on 10/20/14
Well, Gamergate has spilled over into the mainstream media and the coverage appears to be nearly uniformly dreadful. Take " What is Gamergate, and What Does It Say About Gender In Video Games? " by David Konnow as an example.  It appears that the writer has done little to no...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Super Bowl Sunday!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's gonna have the best commercial?
Doritos, baby! Best in the league
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
It's all about that Esurance baby, baby! Their time is now
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Coca-Cola polar (baby) bears. They're due, or this is their final season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The often overlooked Fed-Ex. They're the darkhorse in this competition. baby.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
GoDaddy.com ... oOoh, baby!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Anything. With. Monkeys.
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Message
Mod-Chip
Senior Idler


Joined: 26 Dec 2001
Posts: 7380

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! I had money riding on the Ravens, glad to know that the odds of 1.5 panned out in my favor Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3558

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that asian mattay posted could easily be a boy. where are your usual high standards?

i love football, but have no interest in any specific team, so don't tend to watch it. it's the only other organized sport i enjoy watching other than hockey though.
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12386

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
where are your usual high standards?


My what?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3558

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:
where are your usual high standards?


My what?


lol
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gunner37
Mr. Manga


Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 1144

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just glad now that its over so everyone can shut up about Ray Lewis now
_________________
Rakon wrote:
Happiness from others is a fleeting bliss. Inner peace is the true path to happiness. Go be the best You you can be!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Optimus-Crime
bananable


Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunner37 wrote:
I'm just glad now that its over so everyone can shut up about Ray Lewis now

It's sort of sad that Ray became a lightning rod for controversy in his final weeks, half of it of his own doing and the other half of our own jerk desires, but meanwhile everyone's forgetting the dude's the ultimate teammate anyone could ever dream of having when playing that sport.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gunner37
Mr. Manga


Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 1144

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimus-Crime wrote:
Gunner37 wrote:
I'm just glad now that its over so everyone can shut up about Ray Lewis now

It's sort of sad that Ray became a lightning rod for controversy in his final weeks, half of it of his own doing and the other half of our own jerk desires, but meanwhile everyone's forgetting the dude's the ultimate teammate anyone could ever dream of having when playing that sport.


I do like the dude other than the fact he basically was an accessory to murder but other than that I'm fine with it. It's just the media and people blew up Ray Lewis like he is the savior of football and thought he was god ever since the playoffs started so I'm just glad its finally over and Ray can watch his son play college football.

On a side note if any of you could play against your sibling/family member in a major sporting championship and you won how bad would you rub it in??
_________________
Rakon wrote:
Happiness from others is a fleeting bliss. Inner peace is the true path to happiness. Go be the best You you can be!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5281

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunner37 wrote:
On a side note if any of you could play against your sibling/family member in a major sporting championship and you won how bad would you rub it in??



I would just show him my pay stub. "Look how much money I made for beating you just that one time."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Optimus-Crime
bananable


Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunner37 wrote:
I do like the dude other than the fact he basically was an accessory to murder but other than that I'm fine with it. It's just the media and people blew up Ray Lewis like he is the savior of football and thought he was god ever since the playoffs started so

Yeah, I never even took it that far. I just thought he was a hell of a player, though not lately. His play has dropped off in the past 3 or 4 years, but still, what a career.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum