Mortal Kombat 11 System Requirements

Mortal Kombat 11 System Requirements – Can My PC Run Mortal Kombat 11?

Although it isn’t due to release until April 23, 2019, NetherRealm Studios has already revealed the Mortal Kombat 11 system requirements. Of course, many of you will be wondering exactly how powerful your PC needs to be to run Mortal Kombat 11, so we’ve only gone and found out for you. Read on to discover the official minimum and recommend system requirements for Mortal Kombat 11 on PC.

Mortal Kombat 11 System Requirements – Can My PC Run Mortal Kombat 11?

The latest entry into the long-running Mortal Kombat series has the most detailed visuals yet. You’ll witness all the gore in gut-wrenching detail as long as you have a relatively powerful PC setup. Those of us who simply want to be able to play the game at a reasonable level, however, will want to pay attention to the minimum system requirements.

Mortal Kombat 11 System Requirements – Minimum Requirements

As with most modern games, the minimum requirements to play Mortal Kombat 11 are rather beefy. Most of us with a decent gaming rig should be able to play it easily, however.

The Mortal Kombat 11 minimum system requirements (as per the game’s Steam page) are as follows:

• Operating System: Windows 7/10 64-Bit
  • CPU:
    • Intel: Core i5-750 2.66 GHz
    • AMD: Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz or Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz
  • GPU:
    • NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 670 or GeForce GTX 1050
    • AMD: Radeon HD 7950 or Radeon R9 270
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • DirectX: Version 11

Mortal Kombat 11 System Requirements – Recommended Requirements

Those of us looking to get all the gore at its shiniest will want to pay attention to the Mortal Kombat 11 recommended requirements. Everything will need an upgrade, including the CPU from an i5-750 to (oddly) an i3-2100. It’s definitely strange that a dual-core CPU would be recommended in today’s world, but there you have it.

The Mortal Kombat 11 recommended system requirements are as follows:

• Operating System: Windows 7/10 64-Bit
  • CPU:
    • Intel: Core i3-2100 3.10 GHz
    • AMD: FX-6300 3.5 GHz or Ryzen 5 1400 3.2 GHz
  • GPU:
    • NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 780 or GeForce GTX 1060-6 GB
    • AMD: Radeon R9 290 or RX 570
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • DirectX: Version 11

Upcoming Releases

Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes is designed to bring players a modern take on a classic JRPG experience. Get ready to lead 100+ playable characters through a war-torn world only you can save.
Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships…
Tactical, beautiful, and wholly unique, the GOTY-winning sci-fi RTS returns with Homeworld 3. Assume control and battle through fleet combat in dazzling, fully 3D space while the award-winning story unfolds on a galactic scale.
The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Senua returns in a brutal journey of survival through the myth and torment of Viking Iceland. Intent on saving those who have fallen victim to the horrors of tyranny, Senua faces a battle of overcoming the darkness within and without.

Reviews

X