More Reviews
REVIEWS Astro A38 Wireless Headset Review
With the launch of the A38s, Astro has clearly shown that they can rock our eardrums off even if we aren’t sitting in our living rooms.

Destiny Review
With Bungie's leap to next-generation platforms and interstellar space closer to home, I wonder if E.T. is out there somewhere.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
While younger gamers have flocked to the brand, more mature consumers remain reluctant to jump on board. Skylanders move forward with trappable enemies, though I doubt it’ll turn stubborn heads.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14


LATEST FEATURES Assassin's Creed Unity Interview: Ubisoft Talks Multplayer, Next-Gen Development, More
Ubisoft's first "truly" next-gen entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise takes the fight to France. Here's what you can expect.

PlayStation Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's platforms always get plenty of new digital software and we'll bring you the list each week with the rest.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The next last Post Your Desktop pictures topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3555

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Lantern where'd you get that background
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5250

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shuttle launch? Don't really remember. But a lot of my wallpapers come from interface lift.

http://interfacelift.com/



Edit: Yeah that's where it was. http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details/2166/endeavour%27s_launch.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3555

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fancy
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6288

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should reformat and put Win7 on, ugh. Would have the bonus of not being windows 8 and getting rid of the preinstalled crap Acer put on there, giving you free HDD space and a slight performance increase.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWqy3DOnuA

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 16068

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
You should reformat and put Win7 on, ugh. Would have the bonus of not being windows 8 and getting rid of the preinstalled crap Acer put on there, giving you free HDD space and a slight performance increase.


I don't mind Windows 8 Sad
_________________
Optimus-Crime wrote:
it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5250

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 isn't that bad, but you should work on all that bloatware.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6288

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWqy3DOnuA

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15932

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


I think I need some more games and stuff.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6288

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is your pornography folder filled with documents?

Also, you have F:NV and FC3, you don't need that many more games. Maybe CIV4/5 and ME1?
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWqy3DOnuA

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15932

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
Why is your pornography folder filled with documents?

Also, you have F:NV and FC3, you don't need that many more games. Maybe CIV4/5 and ME1?

Because that's my school folder. Like, where I keep my syllabuses and readings and stuff. My actual porn folder is My Network Places. I just changed the icon. No one ever expects My Network Places.

And I have both Civ games, I just need more. MORE!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6288

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longo_2_guns wrote:
My actual porn folder is My Network Places. I just changed the icon. No one ever expects My Network Places.!

My God, that's incredible. I would not have picked My Network Places as the porn folder.

Did a quick clean up with my new wallpaper:



FTL is pretty good, Longo. You should check it out.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWqy3DOnuA

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green_Lantern wrote:
8 isn't that bad, but you should work on all that bloatware.

Yeah, I'm working on it. I don't like the interface. I'm always using Windows Search to help find stuff.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 16068

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol
_________________
Optimus-Crime wrote:
it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol

I noticed that as well. Then again, this laptop of mine if way more powerful than my previous laptop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5250

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longo_2_guns wrote:
I think I need some more games and stuff.


Get on my level



Oh and here's my new one.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 16068

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Lethean wrote:
madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol

I noticed that as well. Then again, this laptop of mine if way more powerful than my previous laptop.


You should get StartisBack if you haven't already.

http://startisback.com/#home-tab
_________________
Optimus-Crime wrote:
it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6288

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
But it boots fast! Lol

My laptop only ever Hibernates, and my desktop has an SSD so Win7 boots faster than my UEFI does.

I just don't see the point in running Windows 8 considering MS clearly told PC users to fuck themselves and buy a tablet, in the process making a bunch of programs stop working including - importantly - a bunch of games.

Plus, fucking Secure Boot.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWqy3DOnuA

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
Lethean wrote:
madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol

I noticed that as well. Then again, this laptop of mine if way more powerful than my previous laptop.


You should get StartisBack if you haven't already.

http://startisback.com/#home-tab

Sourdeez has already showed me something that is free to use. I'm just debating with myself whether I want the start menu back or not.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?


Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Posts: 2055

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic Shell

Its open source and Free forever.


http://sourceforge.net/projects/classicshell/files/latest/download?source=files
_________________
“I do like metaphorical heroin and my heroin dealer. EA”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum