More Reviews
REVIEWS About Love, Hate, and the other Review
Simple feelings. Complex puzzles.

Boss! Review
PlayStation Vita owners looking to exercise a little frustration can look to this rather low-fi title about creating a monster and destroying everything in your path.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Evolve Preview
With multiplayer action set as its focus, Evolve surprised us earlier this month by introducing a single-player campaign mode where you can switch between mercenaries.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Kalimba
Release date: Out Now

Persona 5
Release date: 12/31/14

Motorcycle Club
Release date: 01/01/15

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk
Release date: 01/14/15

LATEST FEATURES Downloadable Content Walks the Line Between Fun and Frenzied in Middle-earth
I don’t even care all that much for the Lords of the Rings brand, which makes the content falling under Shadow of Mordor’s Season Pass a pleasant surprise.

Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Gamers
If this awful trend is going to persist, you may as well do it your way.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Ralph Baer (1922-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 12/07/14
RIP Ralph Baer (1922-2014) I really, really hate writing obits. I really do. But I take it as a personal honor to be able to say good things about the men and women I respect, whether in this industry or just in my life, and Ralph Baer is the reason all of this exists in the first...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Path of Exile
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw frozenmildew is not my IGN, thats my account name, derp

IGN is ItsJess
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
IGN is ItsJess

Is it, really, Jess?
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green_Lantern wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:
IGN is ItsJess

Is it, really, Jess?

I really regret it now every name i tried was taken.. Was watching new girl and heard its jess! Typed it in and it worked and i craved playing not thinking of names.

Now it drives me nuts.

Thanks for making me feel better about it Very Happy
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To top it off my buddys new and very attractive girlfriends name is jess and i made it shortly after. I always avoid him in game and wont add him on my main because its awkward. Haha.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as much as i love this game i think im done. run like 50+ maps in the past 2 days and have found ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL of value. had reasonable luck at first but it's just dumb now. the game is awesome for what it is, but i dunno, maybe i'm just too old for these pure luck games.

the most, and only completely broken stupid aspect of this game, is you need to have luck with RNG to even be able to run the hardest content that drops the best gear. ive run 200 maps easy, and the highest map ive ever found has been level 71. so i'm barred from the content where the best shit drops not cause im not geared/skilled enough or built properly, but due to poor RNG.

normally you just need to rely on RNG for the loot to drop in end content, not RNG to even get to it.

i completely crush lvl 71 maps. but cant do anything harder due to poor luck. fun times. this needs to be fixed by official non beta release.

other than that, great game, but RNG can just go fuck a bear trap.
Kiristo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the game is a very slow grind of luck at the later stage. I haven't logged in for a few days, been playing Disgaea instead.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

playing again, mainly because when im at work i need something mindless where volume and being able to pay attention to the story isn't a requirement.

i bought 30 level 66-67 maps with like 20-25 alchs.

it has turned into right now, 4 66 still, 10 67, 44 68, 10 69. this is the way to build a map pool and i dont ever see myself not having a map again.. gettin tired of runnin the 66's though might start selling them. i just steamroll them. even 67-70. 71+ i have to start paying attention a bit.

so many other games id like to be playing though, but this game still is awesome, like i said just tired of the games that are so reliant on luck. i still havent had a really good drop. but ive had enough luck that i have pretty solid gear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: